[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nu Star Trek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

How did he get promoted to Captain so fast? He's in the same Starfleet class as Uhura but he jumped like 5 ranks after ensign.
>>
>>79288549
Because the plot needed him to. We can't have a Star Trek movie where actually earned the rank through hard work and dedication because that isn't cool enough.
>>
>>79288549

Something like that the entire regular fleet was away, and they had to fill up brand-new ships with cadets, and the captain assigned them field ranks. NuKirk was made field-first officer and later couped the acting field-captian. For some reason the field ranks later were confirmed as regular ranks.
>>
File: chris-pine.png (277KB, 305x612px) Image search: [Google]
chris-pine.png
277KB, 305x612px
>>79288549
D R O P P E D
>>
>>79288549
Uhura kept her honor and refused to ride the Starfleet Commanders' cock carousel.

Kirk reveled in the chance and begged to be Bukkake in the end
>>
>>79288620
this is why I hate NuTrek
>>
Nepotism

Captain liked the kid, bent every rule to put Kirk in Starfleet, pardoned all of Kirk's shenanigans, and tolerated the fucktard because 'muh dad'
>>
>>79288549
White privilege
>>
>>79288682

>All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[7][8] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism
>>
>>79288549
That series never happened in this timeline.
>>
File: 1466314153281.jpg (39KB, 618x258px) Image search: [Google]
1466314153281.jpg
39KB, 618x258px
Yes, yes, well done Starfleet Academy Class of 2258, well done Cadets. All of you certainly deserve a promotion to the rank of Ensign.

HOWEVER, recent events must be taken into account, and I have a few last-minute promotions to award.

To Master James Rebellious Kirk, for being the son of the father who taught us all the true meaning of heroism, Lieutenant (junior grade).

To the Kobayashi Maru programmer anew, for having great untapped potential and a fateful destiny which beckons in your future, Lieutenant (full).

To the student whose actions weren't always prudent, for following your gut instincts and not the chain of command, Lieutenant-Commander.

To the sex king of your dormitory wing, for saving the universe with naught but two proud American fists, Commander.

To the boy who's beastie not in the leastie, for the hundreds of millions of dollars that we shall reap in ticket sales, Captain of the Federation Starship USS Enterprise NCC 1701.

Yes, yes, well done Kirk, well done Kirk.

THE HUMAN ADVENTURE IS JUST BEGINNING
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.