[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who killed the Hannah girl in Rectify?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: rectify-s2.jpg (414KB, 1069x1500px) Image search: [Google]
rectify-s2.jpg
414KB, 1069x1500px
So who killed the Hannah girl in Rectify?
>>
>>79286552
Some other guy we never saw.
>>
>>79286599
That's not true, it was the rich as fuck doctor (possibly) right? Trey Willis said he had a bite on his hand
>>
>>79287620
Why the fuck were they all covering for him.

And why did the other dude kill himself when at the end it was made out as though that rich country club kid had done it all along
>>
>>79287650
He was the only witness they had that testified that he saw Daniel kill her. Guilt and shit
>>
One thing that bothered me so badly about this show for some reason...why the fuck didn't they just call her Samantha or Amanda

Who the fuck comes up with a name Amantha. like fuck. I get coming up with a unique name if she is the absolute main character or if this was some fantasy shit. but they literally could have just thrown a fucking S at the front
>>
>>79287702
That said. her fappening vids were fucking GOAT.
>>
>>79287667
That's what I mean. why did they cover for this rich kid who they all seemed to not like in the first place (including Hanna who was a slut who would've sucked anyone's dick but didn't like the stuck up rich kid).

What did they have at stake?

I mean if the story was that the rich kids daddy paid them all off then that would be a different story. but for some dumbass reason they just randomly decided to shit on Daniel.

fuck would've even made more sense if Trey and all the others were extorting the rich guys all this time or something. they literally had nothing in it for them to pin it on Holden instead of the rich kid
>>
>>79287751
From what I understand and remember

>bunch of dudes fuck her
>rich fuck tries to fuck her
>she resists
>everyone let's it happen
>including Daniel maybe if Trey is telling the truth he watched
>rich kid basically rapes her
>rich kid kills her (possibly with the help of others that watched)
>people blame it on Daniel since he was a weirdo and high and it would make sense

It's all extremely fuzzy, and I think thats the point.
>>
>>79287702
I know a few Amantha's. Grew up in Arkansas/Georgia.
>>
>>79287702
It's a reasonably common name in the south.

Also this show for some reason cut me to the bone almost every episode. I really felt like I could relate to everyone and their plotlines were believable and sad
>>
File: Abigail Spencer burger.webm (3MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Abigail Spencer burger.webm
3MB, 1916x1076px
>>
>>79288654
I'm having flashbacks to my high school girlfriend
>>
>>79288552
>I really felt like I could relate to everyone and their plotlines were believable and sad
Best thing on tv in 2016, hands down. I cried like a little bitch during every episode of the last season and the fact that there's not gonna be any more of it is even more depressing.
>>
>tfw Teddy is a dick at first but at the end he is the best and saddest character

Fuck Daniel
>>
>>79286552
>who killed the Hannah
It is strongly suggested that Chris (the rich kid) did it, but some doubts remain.
George had told Hannah's brother that Trey went back, suggesting that George believed Trey was the murderer.
Trey claims that Daniel had watched the rape and possibly snapped. Daniel is shown to be capable of losing his contenance (as every man is).
After 20 years it is unlikely they will find enough evidence.
>>
>>79289575
>Trey claims that Daniel had watched the rape and possibly snapped
But then later it is Trey who is the first to name Chris as the culprit.
Trey is actually in deep shit because if they find him guilty of killing George, they will automaticly assume Trey's motive to be George as a witness to the murder of Hannah. With Bobby's testimony that might be enough for an indictment.
>>
>>79286552
>who
All we know is that the DA believes there to be enough new evidence to reopen the case with the aid of outside investigation. The DA and the sheriff believe Daniel not to be the murderer.
Like in The Night Of we will never know for sure.
So, what did the director tell for example Chris how to play his roll? Because the character would know if he did it or not. So I guess they actually gave the background information to the actors.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.