[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the current state of netflix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 40

File: 1.png (885KB, 1615x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
885KB, 1615x1218px
>the current state of netflix
>>
This trailer makes black people look bad, so why are white people so upset?
>>
triggered drumptards
>>
You do know that the film that this is an extension for satirized BLM activism and the liberal approach to race-relations?
GG Trumpkins.
>>
why people think they are being cutting edge by making this shit?
>>
>>79285652
*trumplets so upset
>>
>>79285609
You mean getting more and more subs every month?

Yeah...such a blunder...
>>
I don't understand who cares? If you don't like it don't watch.

Sure it's pandering garbage, but these things live and die on your attention. If you don't acknowledge it, it will literally go away.
>>
I don't even get how Neflix makes money. My roommate has me, and like 4 or 5 other people piggybacking off his one subscription.
>>
>>79285706
Nice tricks, merch..... Shlomo....
>>
>>79285652
>constantly berate and belittle white people
>act surprised when they get just as overly sensitive as black people
>>
>>79285756

Netflix makes an insane amount of money. Sure a lot of people, like you, just share an account with others, but normies are ethical creatures who will start feeling guilty about not having their own accounts.

I read somewhere that Netflix actually rivals most "real" tv channels in terms of profit.
>>
I genuinely don't understand why people aren't rioting over this.

Can you imagine the outrage if I wrote a show called "Dear Black People"? There'd be crusading in the streets.
>>
>>79285776
Oh wait my bad.
Isn't this a continuation of that indie-movie?
>>
why do people get upset over stuff like this, just learn to ignore dumb things like this. You can't waste energy on every idiotic thing you see.
>>
>>79285798

>but normies are ethical creatures

Surely not even Netflix shills are this deluded. People get their own accounts because they don't like having to share, not because they want to pay for things.
>>
>>79285869

Any publicity is good publicity. Very few people, if anybody at all, are actually upset, but once those dislikes got past a certain point Netflix got their marketing interns working hard to make sure this became a trending topic.
>>
>>79285880

You'd be surprised. For example my sister used to piggyback off my parents accounts for months, making her own lists and shit through the "Guest" account thing. She literally bought an account for no other reason than feeling bad for not paying for her entertainment.

Oh and why the fuck would I shill Netflix? This is a Netflix-hate thread.
>>
>>79285821
>I genuinely don't understand why people aren't rioting over this.

Because real people have shit to do. Go outside some time, you might see a few in their native environment, collectively not giving much of a shit about some clickbait outrage that'll be forgotten in a few months.

You should also kill yourself. I almost left that out.
>>
>>79285961

But this type of behavior is more and more common now.

MTV has practically declared war on whitey and the "making fun of someone's skin color is alright if they're white" is slowly starting to become an integral part of society.

You sound woke as fuck though.
>>
>>79285652
Cuz white people are tired of being white shamed. I'm tired of being called a racist just because I happen to be a white male who leans to the right.
>>
>>79285957

She didn't feel bad for Netflix. She felt bad for your parents.

Shilling is a complicated art. Threads dedicated to "hating X" are a great way to advertise X.
>>
>>79285996
You can deny you are privileged
>>
>>79285821
white people have jobs
>>
>>79286001

Except she didn't. My parents literally didn't lose anything from her piggybacking, and didn't even suffer mild inconvenience from it. She has zero reason to feel bad for our parents.

She does however have reason to feel bad for a company that's cast itself in the "underdog" light for this very reason.

>Shilling is a complicated art.
And a great excuse to shake off truths you don't like.
>>
>>79285996
>>79285794
So you're as sensitive as those niggers you claim to be different from. Got it
>>
>>79286001
>Threads dedicated to "hating X" are a great way to advertise X.
This is 100% true. I do it all the time and it gives me far more (you)s than when I'm talking seriously
>>
>>79285869
because this type of ignorance has influence on the simple minded and young people, and any kind of discrimination be it against any race should be discouraged. You can't let people get away with that kind of ignorance.
>>
>>79285776

Not even /pol/ but why do American numales have so much white guilt?
I feel sorry for their parents desu, I would be embarrassed
>>
>>79286085
>Peaceful press the downvote button to protest racism against your skin colour
>"You're just being sensitive"

No we're not. If we were, we'd be chimping out in the streets chanting "white lives matter".
>>
>>79286050

Let's play a quick game of, "is anon autistic"? Did your sister:

A) Feel guilty that she was costing your parents money for something they didn't ever use

B) Feel immature because she was relying on your parents to pay for her entertainment

C) Feel guilty for using the services of a multi-million-dollar entertainment company

If you answered C, you are either autistic or you think your sister is autistic

What do we know? Shills come to 4chan. Netflix hires shills. Netflix is in the middle of a publicity crisis. 4chan is littered with threads about Netflix right now.

It's not rocket science, and it really is a great way to gain publicity.
>>
>>79286163
It's a solely american problem, it's your media poisoning your youth
>>
>>79286170
>make endless threads, hashtags and tweets above it online
>try to start a boycott of netflix
>comparing a TV show to killings
>>
>>79285652
it's racist against white and black people. netflix is attempting to crash it's user base with no survivors.
>>
>>79285609
>Democrat president
>SJWs take over
>Get triggered over stupid shit

>Republican president
>Anti-SJWs take over
>Get triggered over stupid shit

At this point I'm ashamed to have ever blamed the media for anything.
>>
File: 1474458830334.png (745KB, 883x916px) Image search: [Google]
1474458830334.png
745KB, 883x916px
Has anyone seen the '14 movie? Is it really 'satire', as everyone claims it to be or just hyperbolized "lmao crackers y so racist? xD"
>>
>>79285869
>Oy vey stop worrying about netflix goy, please buy another subscription
>>79286163
Decades of anti-white propaganda can do that to a society. You now have a crop of people genuinely lamenting the fact that they're white.
>>
>>79285869
I've given up expecting reason from these retards since everyone shit their pants over Starbucks making their cups green.
>>
>>79285739
>if you don't like don't watch it gou
>meanwhile well use your sub money for another season of dear white people
>if yoi ignore it im sure it'll go away goy :^)
>>
>>79286224
>what is occam's razor
There is a controversy so people are talking about it.
Pry the tin foil off, kid.
>>
Woah, white people sure are sensitive.
Getting so worked over just a trailer.
>>
>triggered (((netflix))) deleting comments
>>
>>79286224

No, you're right, the fact that someone chooses to pay for entertainment they like, as they have been condition to do from birth, is way less likely than Netflix hiring shills to advertise in threads dedicated against Netflix, in some strange conspiracy to get you to pay for a product I haven't once fucking tried to sell you.

I cannot fathom how we live in a society where people like you are allowed to exist.
>>
>>79286396

And you think Netflix will continue to fund a show that's not generating them any viewership? If the first season of this crap doesn't make it's budget back, do you seriously think Netflix will bother shelling out for another one?
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>79285609
dumb polposter
if you don't like it don't watch it
>>
Will someone please explain how you can make fun of people for being triggered for 8 fucking years then turn around and get triggered yourself for another 8 years? How does that work? Do people have no self respect anymore?
>>
>>79286343

I saw it. If it's satire, it did a great job of mimicking the style of preachy SJW dross and a bad job of being funny in any way. I guess it was certainly ironic seeing all the privileged upper-middle-class black university students complaining about how they were oppressed. Every character was a stereotype, and the soundtrack was a 50/50 split between a "10 most overused hip-hop tracks" playlist and a "10 most overused classical tracks" playlist, presumably in some vain attempt to simultaneously appeal to both kinds of pretentious twat.

I'm not American and I don't give two hoots about race relations on your campuses but I remember thinking that it wouldn't have been well received if it was called "Dear Black People" and all the characters were palette-swapped, and that it wouldn't do anything to discourage anyone's racism.
>>
>>79286530
"it's different when we do it. "
>>
you can simply choose not to click on it and watch it.... just like all the shit that's on youtube.

don't tell me you're going to boycott youtube for having anti white videos...

god,people on both sides are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>79286253
those "killings" are negligible when you look at the statistics.
>>
>>79286576
im not paying youtube to make dear white people though
>>
>>79286530
Autism, general lack of self awareness, trolling that went too far and attracted actual idiots.
Just take your pick. All of them are probably true.
>>
>all these triggered honkeys itt
>>
>>79286444

You're confusing two separate issues.

1. Your sister didn't get a Netflix subscription because she just loves capitalism so goddamn much that she demands to pay money for everything she consumes, she got it because she didn't like sponging off your parents like a child. It doesn't take a degree in psychology to work that out.

2. Netflix is hires shills to advertise its products, and when a publicity crisis hits one of the best methods is to pose as your detractors and then act like an idiot. Hence this situation we're in where apparent idiots are spamming /tv/ with threads calling for overreaction to a dumb internet show that practically nobody was going to pay to watch in the first place.

It's not a conspiracy, it's how marketing is done in the 21st century, and your sister isn't some red-white-and-blue Randian robot, she's a regular human being with regular human motivations.
>>
>>79286576
YouTube isn't a paid service. Why would I fund kike propaganda?
>>
>>79286677
>if you voice your displeasure or dislike the series you're playing into their ploy
:^)
>>
>>79285609
At least they haven't removed Likes yet.
Not sure about comments.

That's a good Jewish tactic
>>
>>79286712

Quite literally, yes. Marketing is the business of turning attention into sales, if you pay them any kind of attention they are trained to transform that into profit.
>>
File: CTR methods.png (297KB, 2500x1652px) Image search: [Google]
CTR methods.png
297KB, 2500x1652px
Hi CTR
>>
>>79286290
It's just tribalism and pitting common into two groups so they can oppose each other while people in charge do nothing because they're in the middle and don't really subscribe to either camp. Only problem with his is when you get someone who IS doing shit and disrupting the status quo.
>>
File: 1484452245077.jpg (221KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
1484452245077.jpg
221KB, 1024x663px
>>79286611
This
>>79286576
Which is the cuckiest option? Getting mad a service you're paying for is using your funding to make anti-white propaganda, and thusly cancel your subscription to no longer support it. Or continuing to fund a shitty service that doesn't make anything good anyway just so you can say virtue signal.
>>
>>79286677

Jesus Christ, I love how your head somehow lets you believe you know my sister and her motivations better than I do, despite being her brother and her literally telling me her motivations.

She got a Netflix account because she liked the concept of Netflix. She liked being able to watch Sherlock before she went to sleep and her other favorite shows when she wants from whatever device she has on hand.

Your must have razor-thin moral fiber if you are having this difficult of a time wrapping your head around someone wanting to pay money to support something they actively enjoy.

It's the exact same reason torrenting hasn't killed all other forms of media consumption. Morally upright people who have been programmed from birth to do so genuinely want to pay for things they enjoy. It's a very deeply-ingrained part of society.

Secondly, I've made it clear half-a-dozen times now that I'm not trying to shill or advertise, but honestly? You win this one. If you're this blindly willing to believe I'm trying to sell you something then go right ahead. I don't have the energy to talk you out of it.
>>
>>79286704
You're funding YouTube by watching ads.
>>
>>79286864
>what is Adblocker
>>
>>79286864
>watching ads on youtube
kek
>>
>>79286864
I haven't done that in years on my desktop. Is there some kind of ad blocker app on ios, by chance?
>>
>>79286864
>Doesn't use adblocker
>>
>>79286864
> wut is adblock

Thanks for proving how much of an imbecile you are
>>
>>79286343
It was pretty obviously satire.

Most of the white people are portrayed as normal, aside from the main antagonist, and generally the black people are also kinda normal and don't want to deal with the protagonist's shit-stirring.

It's a pretty even-handed take, tbqh. The racist douche frat guy is there, but so is the thin-skinned black women's studies major who gets triggered by white people wearing dreads and other inane shit.

And, if we're being completely honest here, both of those people exist on most if not all college campuses: there are definitely racist dudebro douches who constantly say racist things under the guise of "it was just a joke, bruh!", even though if you spend any time with them, it becomes clear that they really are quite aggressively racist and cover it up with "jokes", and there are definitely uptight SJWs looking for something to trigger them so they can go blog about how offended they were to their echo chamber of like-minded friends.

t. college student who personally knows these types of people and is forced to interact with them on a semi-daily basis.
>>
>>79285996
you should really get your leg fixed so you stop leaning friend
>>
>>79286886
>>79286893
>>79286934
>>79286932
hello Bernie supporters, how is that "free shit"?
hypocrites
>>
>>79285776
Guy doesn't show up as writer on Imdb
>>
>>79287068
>get fucking destroyed
>resort to bernie insults

Kek
>>
>>79287091
>implying I was that guy and not just another anon interjecting

nevermind you are clearly retarded
>>
>>79286833

I may not know her as well as you, but I certainly respect your sister much more than you do. You're actually nuts. I believe she stopped using your parents' Netflix account because she didn't like sponging of your parents, because she's a regular human being, not because she's been brainwashed (Seriously, "programmed from birth"? What the fuck did your parents do to you?) to open her wallet and fling extra money at any nearby corporations who have already been paid.

Netflix was already being paid a subscription fee, by your parents, for her to watch her shows. Morally, everybody was in the clear, nobody was stealing anything.

You're trying to tell me that your sister is really such an empty-headed sheep of a human being that she decided to double-down on that payment out of an induced moral compunction to reward them at twice their asking rate, instead of simply being motivated to achieve financial independence from your parents like a normal person?

>She liked being able to watch Sherlock before she went to sleep and her other favorite shows when she wants from whatever device she has on hand.
>Secondly, I've made it clear half-a-dozen times now that I'm not trying to shill or advertise

Damn dude, for someone who isn't trying to shill of advertise, you sure do a great job of accidentally shilling and advertising, maybe you could call them up and see if they'll pay you for it.

In fairness, this lends support to the theory that you really were raised in some bizarre cult of Netflix worship where everybody in the household is required to devote a certain portion of their income to the company on pain of eternal damnation.
>>
>>79287018
>""""satire""""

IT'S JUST A PRANK
>>
>>79286444
>>79286677
>>79286833
trips dubs dubs who do we believe
>>
>>79287121
Nice 'alternative facts' there.
>>
>Dear White People
>title says white people are dear
>white people still get upset over title

Fucking white people
>>
>>79285609

I dunno, the main chick is doing something to my dingus

>Asian eyes on non asians get me every time, usually its slavs...but

I just wanna put my dangus in her rangus
>>
>>79287132
it was extremely obvious satire.

I guess I should ask: why do you think it's not supposed to be comedic satire, and instead is earnestly anti-white propaganda created by the Jews to perpetuate white genocide and convince white women to cuckold their husbands for black cock?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 342x245px
god why do you idiots care about this pointless trivial shit
>>
>>79285730
>>79285794
>>79285996
>>79286267
>Responding to a tripfag

Kys please.
>>
>>79287200
IT'S JUST SATIRE BRO!
BRO, IT'S JUST SATIRE!
>>
File: 1486662859165.jpg (142KB, 1285x693px) Image search: [Google]
1486662859165.jpg
142KB, 1285x693px
>>79287200
>>
>>79287126
>Seriously, "programmed from birth"?

Do you honestly belive you don't live in a society built around the consumption of market-products?

Honestly, I don't care about our conversation anymore. It is downright rare to find someone as blindly unwilling to understand a such a simple concept as "pay for what you like", which has essentially bombarded you from every authoritarian figure from childhood up until now.

You may seriously be the dumbest person on 4chan if you can't grasp the concept of someone wanting to pay for something they enjoy. If that is as foreign to you as it seems (and if not I'll admit you're one fucking dedicated troll) then you must either have been raised by monkeys or you are actually so deluded as to fail to understand the one basic principle of economy that sustains all of western civilization.

If you seriously think that my sister wanted to pay for her Netflix account out of some twisted fear of shame towards my parents, instead of wanting to support a product she very clearly liked then I don't know how to convince you otherwise. I am not educated enough to take even the slightest stab at how one cures your brand of delusion.
>>
>>79285674
>triggered drumptards
t-triggered
lmao
gas all leftists
>>
File: IMG_3532.jpg (46KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3532.jpg
46KB, 454x453px
>>79285609
>the city of Netflix
>>
>>79287200
Here's an idea, how about you stop associating yourself with pointless groups of people you have no personal connection with and start taking better care of your own life as an individual?
>>
>>79287247
Ah yes, one of many writers on a large show (and one so minor as to not even be a credited writer on imdb) saying something racist CLEARLY shows that the movie we were discussing (which you would have known had you actually read the comment thread) that came out 3 years ago was not satire as it was intended to be, but was instead designed to cuck white men.

Do I have your opinion down right, or did I miss something?
>>
>>79287314
/sp/ please stay
>>
>>79287316
I honestly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Would you mind clarifying?
>>
>>79287203
>owner of a pizza parlor says they would hypothetically not cater a gay wedding if asked to
>nationwide leftist hysteria ensues, death threats are made, and the owners eventually close down their business because of it
>anon sits quietly and doesn't say a word

>blatant anti-white propaganda piece #255,787 come out this year
>people voice their annoyance at the blatant hypocrisy of the left and the perpetuation of white guilt
>OMG DRUMFTARDS DRUMFTARDS JUST AS BAD AS SJWS YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED GO BACK TO /POL/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>79287322
IT'S. JUST.

S A T I R E
A
T
I
R
E

LAUGH!!! HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?!?!?!
>>
>>79287213
>Kys
>>>/y/outubecomments
>>
>>79287391
It is. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by the idea of racial satire. It's been an established form of comedy for as far back as we have records of comedic writing.
>>
>>79287322
>alternative facts
liberals are absolutely shameless.
>>
>>79287440
E R I T A S
R
I
A
S A T I R E

IT'S JUST A PRANK, YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING
>>
>>79287471
Go on the imdb page.

Is Jack Moore listed as a writer? No. He helped write 1 episode, apparently. That's it.

And besides that, the show is different from the movie, which is what I and the other anon were discussing.

So, tell me, what "alternative fact" did I use? Please, take your time, I will happily wait.
>>
>>79287379
this

fuck leftist general
>>
File: fashion trends.jpg (32KB, 236x516px) Image search: [Google]
fashion trends.jpg
32KB, 236x516px
>>79285652
Black people take care of that themselves. They don't need Netflix to do it for them. White people are tired of the subject entirely and just want entertainment instead of endless pot stirring. Every trend runs its course. Identity politics is quickly going out of style. Some morons simply can't accept that this is the case.
>>
>>79287550
>still using alternative facts

Everybody knows producers, even co-producer, are directly linked to the piece of media they are funding. Nice try, libtard.
>>
>>79287486
Oh no, you absolutely can say something if you want to. You have that right.

But I'm not sure why you seem to think that anyone should actually have to listen to you sperg out. You have every right to rave and screech autistically in your little corner. But that doesn't men anyone has to actually take your opinion seriously.
>>
>/tv/ - Sister psychology
>>
who gives a fuck if niggers laugh at me? They're just niggers. It would be like getting offended at monkeys for throwing shit at me.
>>
>>79287572
I honestly don't know what to say at this point.

I've presented you with clear information that Moore is tenuously connected to the show, where he claims to be a producer yet has no producer's credit, and according to the actual main producer only worked as a bit writer on one of the episodes.

And I still don't see how any of this has any relevance at all to the movie, which is what I was discussing in the first place!
>>
No one but white people gives blacks even a chance. Why cant black people see this? They have such a distorted few on reality
>>
>>79285739
this desu
4chan has caused shit like this to become relevant in the past tens of times now and they still haven't learned
oh well, enjoy the shitstorm
>>
>>79287593
I don't think you understand

My posts are satirical and you're too fucking stupid to see the satire in them.
You should kill yourself.

My posts are satirical and as such cannot be taken at face value. I just post them and I'll keep posting them but just remember it's all just biting satire :^)
>>
>>79287194
>lightskinned mulatto with grey eyes
>non typical black hair style
>additionally brightened up

WE WUZ NIGZ N SHIT
>>
>>79287651
Cowards attack those they see as weak. Sjws and their pet minorities attack numales and whites in general because they know they can stir them up. The 'allies' get the worst of it. Numale Fred gets shit on endlessly while attending BLM rallies while no one dares to say shit to Redneck Bob.
>>
>>79285739
if you dont like trump just ignore him and he will go away :^)
>>
>>79285652
It doesn't take a genius to realize that if the roles were reversed, all these media outlets would be calling the show makes racist and defending black people. But since its white people being attacked, the media is attacking anyone that criticizes the show. The double standard is real and it's here to stay. Racism against whites is just beginning. If Clinton had won, could you imagine how much worse it would be right now?
>>
>>79287666
That's not how satire works at all.

Good satire that highlights the situation could be, for example, from the point of view of a black extremist calling the show racist, but not because it insults white people, but because it features white people, and come on this is the current year, how many more shows have to feature white people in leading roles?

See, then you're highlighting the inherent racism in the black community involved in shows like this, while still having a funny and comedic take on the issue as a whole.

Just shouting "HAHAHA, THIS IS SATIRE, LOOK HOW FUNNY SATIRE I, SATIRE SATIRE SATIRE" is not satire, or at least not good satire. Even if the person you are trying to satirize is being unintentionally funny by using the defense of satire too frequently (as you could argue I was), it still isn't funny to just shout "SATIRE!". There needs to be more depth and nuance to it, or else it not only lacks good satiric bite, but it also lacks anything inherently funny at all, and just comes off as ham-fisted and rather pathetic--like Family Guy!
>>
>>79286513
That's why people are unsubbing, dumb cuckposter
>>
File: 145675224475.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
145675224475.png
7KB, 224x225px
H-how can I make my youtube look like this?
>>
It's kinda sad this kinda forced controversy marketing is so effective these days, and in 4chan of all places. The first thing you learn browsing this shithole is that shiposting guarantees more replies, yet people here still get upset over dumb stuff like this and spread it everywhere.
>>
>alt-right fags getting triggered
>>
You can't just blanket plaster "SJW" on everything you don't like retards

Now, I haven't seen it, but I suspect the moral is more about light skin negros trying to show how black they are, while also sleeping with white men
>>
>>79287730
>This trailer makes black people look bad, so why are white people so upset?
>if the roles were reversed
>This trailer makes WHITE people look bad, so why are white people so upset?
> media outlets would be calling the show makes racist
>>
File: 1484069142307.jpg (75KB, 956x661px) Image search: [Google]
1484069142307.jpg
75KB, 956x661px
>>79287827
come on reddit. try harder next time.
>>
>>79287280

>If you seriously think that my sister wanted to pay for her Netflix account out of some twisted fear of shame towards my parents

No, you fucking clown, it's not twisted or fearful to want to be financially independent from your parents.

She's not paying for her own subscription because she's been brainwashed by a capitalist society to pay for what she likes.

She's paying for her own subscription because she doesn't want your parents to be paying for what she likes instead of her.

Netflix was already getting paid, they had a subscription fee rolling in, capitalism was already working. But your sister was using the account much more than your parents, yet they were paying for it. And you're seriously claiming that instead of making the decision to take out her own account so that your parents could save themselves the money if they wanted to, she did it because she's just such a massive fan of Netflix that she thought they ought to get paid twice?

She's not doing it because she feels a moral urge to uphold laissez-faire economical ideals, but because she doesn't want to leech off your parents. That is a normal, emotionally-mature decision.

Also, western civilisation isn't driven by rigorously forcing children to recite the benefits of a free market, in fact that kind of prescriptive education is anathema to our whole society. I don't know where the hell you grew up, but damn near all my childhood teachers were left-wing women and did pretty much the opposite of bombarding me with pro-capitalist rhetoric.

It is far, far more twisted and weird to make a conscious decision to voluntarily pay a second fee simply to "support a product" than to want to not cost your own parents a monthly fee for a service that you are using instead of them.

You may, very seriously, be autistic. Out of interest, do you leech off your parents' Netflix account too?
>>
>>79285869
12 year olds will watch this and become edgy college fags
>>
>>79287740
>so stupid he thinks there is a scientific formula for satire

Loving every fucking lol
>>
>>79287913
>implying i read shit like that
stop moving goalposts
>>
>>79286148
>>79287957
>implying you care abount young people>
>>
>>79287913
>changing opinions to fit their own political ideology
doesnt matter if you are left or right, you do it.
>>
>>79288038

Everybody shits, but some people have diarrhea.
>>
>that paid shill ITT
>>
>>79288072
these triggered /pol/fags ITT
>>
>>79286091
You work for Viralsale too? I get paid for every (you)
>>
>>79285776
Wait, Marco Polo was cancelled?
>>
File: 1485167163854.jpg (15KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485167163854.jpg
15KB, 367x390px
>>79285776

>It's scary that we live in a time where "social justice warrior" is an insult. As though fighting for social justice is a shameful thing.

It's an insult because it's specifically targeting the inherently disingenuous ways these "SJW" people go about consolidating power when they try to feign total innocence all the while. People aren't insulting the notion of social justice in general, just those that virtue signal and whinge their boorish tribal pedantry in the name of it.

What is truly insulting here is that he's a grown man and can't even discern this most basic of contextual considerations.
>>
>Right wing cuck Donny fanbois getting booty blasted

Face it, you're not wanted. Nobody gives a fuck about you special creatures of your safe spaces
>>
>>79287322

>if i keep saying its satire i will have catte blanche to say anything i please with no consequences!

Fuck off.
>>
>>79287815
Sure worked out great for Ghostbusters and MTV, didn't it?
>>
>>79288121

>Fighting for Social Justice
>On Twitter

This is why the SJW label is an insult, you never see these people leave there safe spaces and preach there shit in the middle east, africa etc. keyboard activism is a joke
>>
>>79285706

satire? why they didnt call 'dear black people' ?

i know because black people would riot as always
>>
File: comonnow.jpg (50KB, 626x342px) Image search: [Google]
comonnow.jpg
50KB, 626x342px
>Be netflix
>Get pitched a niche program about race relations
>Say yes and fund it
>Overly sensitive losers flock to tell netflix how evil they are
>They all stay up to date on its development and tell everyone they know about it
>Save hundreds of thousands on advertising
>The target demo is pleased that they have upset the bad internet
>The internet is still seen as a seething mass oversensitive babies
>90% of the population is completely unaware of the useless media battle
>Netflix stocks go up .5%

Good job guys
>>
>>79288435
Good job, anon. Pointing out a simple typo will surely show your intellectual superiority over him as you choke on your own shit eating undeserved feelings of smugness. It's a bold tactic indeed.
>>
>>79285957
So because your sister is apparently "everybody?" Get fucked faggot. I used my brothers for years and only got my own because he cancelled his sub. Too bad I have no friends to mooch of of
>>
>>79288486
see
>>79288392
>>
>>79287561
It's not going out of style.

The left took it out of the box, and now that the right has learnt to use it they want to put it away again.

Which ain't going to happen.
>>
It's just bants guys, jesus.

What ever happened to muh free speech, I should be able to say nigger all I want without getting fired?
>>
>>79285652
IDK, I just don't want to live near black people
>>
>>79288392
Ghostbusters is probably the one exception and that just looked plain bad as a movie from the start.
This controversy has nothing to do with the content of the movie (or series I don't even know), it's just controversy for the sake of controversy, I still don't know what this thing is even about other than people being mad as fuck. Pretty effective marketing.
>>
>>79288789

That's not how banter works, silly Yank. There's a time and a place for banter, and you've got to be especially careful to know your audience in the workplace.

It sure isn't "banter" if you're spending millions of dollars on a Netflix series specifically to do it. The whole point of banter is that it's effortless, between friends - a sign that you can exchange insults without getting upset, because you know you're mates.
>>
>>79289068
according to the netflix shills it had a good message
>watch it goys!
>>
>>79289414

You missed my point. Millions of dollars and months of production by a dedicated team of professionals doesn't produce "banter".
>>
File: disliked.png (43KB, 1115x500px) Image search: [Google]
disliked.png
43KB, 1115x500px
The question is can we get it to the top 40 of most disliked youtube videos?
>>
I just marathoned this trailer and I'm literally shaking right now. Never in all my life have I wanted so much to stand up and say NO, I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS. WE ARE WHITE PEOPLE AND WE HAVE RIGHTS. I will fight and if necessary yes I will DIE for this cause!

Who's with me?
>>
>>79289476
im agreeing with you. im just saying that the shills are baiting people to watch it
>>
im kinda glad that people are voicing their dislike for this shit series. something that would just be dismissed back in obama's term
>>
>>79286252
yeah European's don't have white guilt. like at all
>>
>>79285776
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE, THEY CANCELLED MARCO POLO?????
>>
>>79287379
>expecting anything less from liberals

Don't forget these are people who want to accept millions of people from parts of the world where gay people are stoned and/or thrown from rooftops.

But no. Not wanting to serve a gay wedding is far worse..... fuck Christians amirite? /s
>>
>>79289817
it was cancelled in december yes
>>
File: gfg.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>
>>79289825
>Thread about a TV show
>Somehow turns the conversation towards homosexuality
Anything you wanna get off your chest there Buckaroo Bonzai?
>>
>>79285652
Because we're fucking tired of race politics in general. This kind of shit is making a bigger racial divide than we had in the fucking 90s-00s
>>
>>79289772
I'm just glad white people are finally standing up against black tyranny. If it wasn't for them I'd probably have a job and a girlfriend too. I'm sure a lot of people in this thread know exactly what I'm talking about!
>>
>>79289877
It's applicable though, and highlights the hypocrisy of liberals and their virtue signaling bullshit.
>>
>>79289912
Bend over for Tyrone you beta internalized, media groomed faggot
>>
>>79289955
>shares vivid black homosexual fantasies anonymously online
I'm not judging man we all have our thing!
>>
>>79285996
>Cuz white people are tired of being white shames

Oh, real? Are white people tired of being arrested and killed for the color of their skin? Of not being able to walk anywhere without being looked down upon? Of having the establishment abandon you in poverty? Of having their granndfathers and grandmothers be slaves? Of being treated like an inferior despite all your achievements? And then have people who share none of that pain, who grew up with money and family, supported by the government, treated like an actual human being, getting a pass for committing minor felonies because "you're just a good white kid" tell you that you're in the wrong and that they deserve reparations despite all their already existing privileges.

Dumb ass.
>>
>>79290063
That wasn't vivid at all dummy.
>>
>>79290161
Stop committing violent crime and antagonizing the police then dumb nigger
>>
>>79290186
A tiny minority of african americans commit crimes, and yet you will generalize and say all of them do. Why? Because you're racist. You just prove shows like Dear White People are desperately needed right now.
>>
>>79290161
whites are disproportionately targetted yes, there are nigger/spic/liberal police officers you know

> Of not being able to walk anywhere without being looked down upon?
Why don't they just stay in their own neighborhoods then?

>Of having the establishment abandon you in poverty?
? getting 60k+ a year in welfare isn't poverty

blah blah blah shut the fuck up idiot
Go back to Africa if its so bad here
We should have genocided all the blacks, castrated all the slaves, just like the Arabs
Noone calls them racists because theres no blacks there
>>
>>79290219
Tiny minority? Your race is a tiny minority yet shares more than 50% of murders. Get your shit sorted out as an entire race before blaming whitey for everything. You're all retarded in Africa too
>>
>>79290247
But if white people are so intellectually superior how do you explain your existence? I'm just not seeing it.
>>
Do black people or non-white people who care about racism at all even watch Netflix?
What's the point of this show?
If it's aimed at white SJWs I can only say that neither of the SJWs I know irl use Netflix.
>>
>>79290245
>Why don't they just stay in their own neighborhoods then?
Because they're Americans just like you no matter how much of a racist piece of shit you are and they have the freedom given to them by the constitution.

>getting 60k+ a year in welfare isn't poverty
Lol. Straight up white lies, huh?

>We should have genocided all the blacks, castrated all the slaves
Kill yourself Nazi retard.

>>79290247
Oh, true? Wanna explain to me how 6% of the population, 19 million people, commit 50% of murders, which comes to about 8 thousand murders?
Did they gather in groups of 2 thousand people and stab someone simultaneously?
>>
>>79290325
>Did they gather in groups of 2 thousand people and stab someone simultaneously?

I don't know, you're the black, you tell me the song of your people
>>
>>79288115
>>79289817
Yes, and from what I heard, it was the first netflix series to get cancelled and not just end
>>
>>79290347
I think the song of your people will do much more nicely:
"I'm a fucking racist retard who can't do elementary math".
Has a nice ring to it.
>>
File: 1483587203332.png (227KB, 390x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483587203332.png
227KB, 390x389px
The uncuking of america - the people fight back.
>>
lol Check out these two autismos in the thread
>>
File: 1484544682875.jpg (50KB, 406x566px) Image search: [Google]
1484544682875.jpg
50KB, 406x566px
>>79289860
Hey Rabbi... whatcha doin'?
>>
>>79288381
He's posting anonymously on 4chan. What kind of consequences do you think there could possibly be?
>>
Guys I just got off the phone with Netflix and they are absolutely desperate to stop people from unsubscribing. They put the company president on the phone and he says if just one more person cancels they're going to pull their entire show lineup and replace it with pro-Trump documentaries. We are winning, don't let up, you're doing great!
>>
>>79290377
Oh I'm not racist. Some of my friends are black
>>
>>79287913
Who authored each article?
>>
File: 1484408076792.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1484408076792.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>79285928

this

gawker and mtv are stronger than ever
>>
How did you get youtube a dark theme?
>>
>>79285609
>pays youtube to put it on trending
>hopes more normies will see it and upvote it more
Nah with a dislike bar like that, its already to the point people are going to dislike it just because its such a huge difference from likes to dislikes.
>>
File: devalish.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
devalish.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
>>79290511

you are really upset about people canceling

seems like ctrl-left behavior
>>
File: 1468153082955.jpg (168KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1468153082955.jpg
168KB, 341x341px
3 days later, precious little snowflakes are still triggered about this.
>>
>>79286163
Numales are often the extremely wealth-privileged white middle-upper to upper-class citizens who have never experienced the struggles of the common man and find themselves seeking an outlet for their self-loathing and ignorance. They jump on every latest "important" social or economical trend because they have never had anything of actual value in their lives.
>>
File: t3_4stmdk.png (418KB, 726x748px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4stmdk.png
418KB, 726x748px
>>79286163
This brainwashing is the greatest trick of all time.
>>
>>79290636
You can actually see the crazy in her eyes. And of course she's a professor. Post secondary is a fucking brainwashing facility
>>
>>79290325
Doesn't say anything in the consitution about "niggers deserve free shit + to shove their filthy asses into every place whites build for themselves"

>Kill yourself Nazi retard.
You kill yourself retard, you oughta thank whites for bringing you here
>>
Dear white anglos

FTFY
>>
>>79290680
Good thing the United States is about freedom rather than race.
>>
>>79290711
Anglos are not white
>>
File: 34589080.jpg (144KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
34589080.jpg
144KB, 597x800px
>>79290725
>USA
>freedom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
When did the white race become such delicate little snowflakes? Has it always been this way or is it new? I remember us having some balls, now we're just a bunch of SJW crybabies. Sad.
>>
>>79290636
The actual reason behind why she won't have children is because she looks like an ugly man
>>
>itt idiots who dont realize the orignal DWP wasn't anti-white at all
>>
>>79290763
If you think we're bad, go look at literally any other race. We're also the only race with a large number of apologists despite other races committing all sorts of atrocities. Get fucked beta
>>
>>79287926
I'm not that guy but boy are you retarded, have you ever met a girl. They're fickle, to the point where they will buy a subscription service just to be cool. Have you never heard of somebody buying from a company "cause I wanna support them and what they do". It happens all the time, I went to a restaurant just the other day simply to support their business.
To think that you know more than that guy about his own sister is frankly ludicrous. You should get some fresh air.
>>
>>79290763

Bullied white kids in school are rising up on the internet
>>
>>79290755
enjoy going to jail for a youtube comment
>>
>>79290817
>despite other races committing all sorts of atrocities

As bad as the whites, on such a global scale?
>>
>>79290843
Yes.
>>
>>79290850
>They stole all our wyminz!
>>
>>79290843
Middle Easterns and Black Africans specially
>>
Oh my god how many threads are you fragile little twats going to make about this?
>>
>>79290797
Irrelevant. In this political climate where innocent people are being called racist, sexist, islamophobic, and homophobic for holding different opinions, where universities holding peaceful conventions are burned for, once again, holding different opinions, where violent protests and crimes against innocent people are held for them, once again, holding different opinions, where an innocent man gets kidnapped and tortured for the color of his skin being associated with the "wrong" opinions, TV shows like "Dear White People" CANNOT be accepted, even if they are only mildly provocative, for being supportive of and enabling a much more severe issue.

This show show came in the right place at the wrong time, and is now the straw that broke the camel's back leading to it being used to get across a message not only to Netflix but society as a whole: this will be tolerated no longer.
>>
>>79290797
That's what really burns my bisquits. This is over a title and a tweet, not any actual content. It's so reactionary it reminds me of the anti-gun moms who all started shrieking at shit after columbine
>>
>>79286085
you dont see white people jumping on police cars and looting small mom and pop stores. cultural difference i guess.

anyways netflix got what they wanted, publicity. i doubt this is gonna cause any lasting harm for them.
>>
>>79289893
ah yes, the epitome of racial segregation! The 90s!
>>
>>79286252
See: uk, france, germany, sweden
>>
>>79290862

Give us some numbers and explanations.
>>
>>79290951
>reals don't matter
>only feels matter

holy shit kid
>>
>>79288436

>This is why the SJW label is an insult, you never see these people leave there safe spaces

Wrong. They frequently do go outside and leave their safe-spaces.

The problem is that when they do, they do so to throw bricks at Trump-supporters, set fire to Baltimore or beat people to near-death at UC Berkeley.
>>
https://twitter.com/JackPMoore/status/796216633177972737

Reminder that this is the cuck who is writing the show

Im sure it will be fair and balanced to white people
>>
>>79290875
they didnt so much steal them as they did brainwash them. similar effect though
>>
>>79285739

>If you don't like it don't watch.

That's what people are doing. They're watching something other than Netflix.

The problem is that that ALSO triggers leftists.
>>
>>79290970
i'm sorry, is a small step back not big enough to you? do we need to go full early 20th century deep south?
>>
>>79285609
Maybe the film isn't too bad but the marketing was piss poor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9n_UHaVn6k
>>
>>79290979
I'm just stating the facts. This show wanted to present itself as a satire that criticizes both sides? Then it should have done so, instead it comes out with a provocative title and a trailer that attacks only one side, not both, and it doesn't make it clear it's a satire at all, which due to Poe's law and ridiculous movements like BLM and Yakub being 100% serious should have been done.
>>
>>79290933
you're fragile, I'm not
>>
File: 5hb77i9f0mcy.jpg (51KB, 960x798px) Image search: [Google]
5hb77i9f0mcy.jpg
51KB, 960x798px
>tfw all these triggered-ass sensitive faggots delete their netfix subscriptions and the rest of us have more bandwidth for glorious 4k

Hurry up pls.
>>
>>79291042

It's almost like trailers and the movies/shows they're for aren't always that similar

I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT
>>
File: C4PpJhuWIAAs7G8.jpg (51KB, 1199x803px) Image search: [Google]
C4PpJhuWIAAs7G8.jpg
51KB, 1199x803px
>>79290797
>itt idiots who dont realize the orignal DWP wasn't anti-white at a---
>>
no but seriously, fuck wh*te """"""""""people""""""""""
they're so pathetic
>oh nooo, this blackie said mean things to meee buuuh huuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
MASTER RACE? more like STUPID KEKS :^)
>>
>>79291057
>implying available bandwidth isn't based on demand and will be boosted or cut down accordingly
>>
>>79291072
I'm glad we can all agree it's a retarded trailer and the criticism against the TRAILER and what the TRAILER represents (not the show) are all valid then.
>>
>228 replies
>the current state of /tv/
>>
>>79287913
Look guys! One left leaning news organization with multiple writers and editors said one thing several years ago, and another thing now! We got them trapped!

Alt-right fags and moderate liberals both love to take it up the ass by corporate America, you just do it for different reasons. I look forward to smashing some heads in the near future.
>>
>>79291104

Except everyone in this thread is saying how the show itself is so racist and horrible.

And some of you laughable crybabies are actually deleting your Netflix accounts.

You guys are so embarrassing.
>>
>>79291072
Trailers are advirtisements, if your advertisement is basically racebait don't blame people for not buying your product even if doesn't have anything to do with the actual ad
>>
File: 54654654646641.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
54654654646641.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>ITT white betas upset about the title of a movie they didn't watch and that actually criticizes blacks and their infighting
>>
>>79291077

>SJW liberals are so racist against whites
>fuck niggers, fuck Jews, fuck everything, white people are best
>>
>>79291170
African-Americans* get it right
>>
>>79288038
>it's ok because others do it
One of the most American way of thinking
>>
>>79291171
>"fuck niggers, fuck Jews, fuck everything, white people are best"

quote from you apparently because I haven't seen this from anyone aside from you

a strawman argument is a fallacy
>>
>>79286530
Well on the one hand you have things like people crying because they heard someone say the word rape and violent unlawful demonstrations when certain speakers visit a university along with an entire race being vilified because of the actions of a few 200 years ago, on the other you have people who are sick of the former and are starting to tell these people to get fucked. If you want to pretend these two are the same go ahead but this entire problem comes from one direction and your false equivalence won't change that.
>>
>>79291151
Pointless semantics. The show hasn't even been released yet, they obviously mean the trailer, which isn't a problem to refer to as the show when the show itself has yet to be released because the TRAILER IS MEANT TO REPRESENT THE SHOW. If it doesn't, guess what? It's a shitty trailer, and that fact is minor and irrelevant to the cultural implications that the trailer throws.

As for the cancellations, how is that embarrassing? Consumers have every right to cancel a service they're not satisfied with, which is even more understandable considering the best (and perhaps only thing) there is to look forward to from Netflix is Stranger Things S2 and Marvel shit, which frankly aren't even that good.
>>
>>79291163

The best thing about racist morons is that they generally don't understand what satire is or how it works. They think if a character says something, the creators are saying that same thing. You have such a limited, pathetic understanding of art that you can't even interpret beyond a surface level. Your stupidity is just further confirmed by this fact.

The show is about a CHARACTER who hosts a radio show called DEAR WHITE PEOPLE. The show is about her sensitivities and issues, and race on a larger scale.

Of course this will mean nothing to you because you are in fact a retard.
>>
>>79291179
It's funny that you try to emulate PC culture by using a term that the majority of black people don't even use.
>>
>>79291170
>watch it goy!
TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO!
>>
>>79291171
>everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi! Wait, did someone say Nazi? PUNCH A NAZI! BASH THE FASH!

Now, can you point out to me where in my posts I said "fuck niggers, fuck Jews, fuck everything, white people are best"? Have you stopped to consider that not every man with half a brain unlike you is the """alt-right"""?
>>
>>79291223
Persons of Colour* people
>>
>>79291248
Maximally Pigmented* people
>>
>>79291223
They use nigga but it's wrong if we use it, so we have to use African American
>>
Looks like a pretty funny show I'll check it out
>>
>>79291217
Yeah that totally doesn't go both ways, does it? There are many examples of tv and film that couldn't be made today or is outright banned because it featured racism or held up racist characters to ridicule, and we have cowardly PC culture to thank for that.
>>
>>79291204
People had the exact same reaction to the original film trailer, but the film was completely different from the impression. Why would we assume, given that we already know the relationship between the movie and its trailer, that the show and its trailer would be any different?

It's pathetic because its based on unsound logic. Sure they can do whatever the fuck they want, but if they're deciding not to pay for a service that they were happy to pay for prior to making unfounded suppositions, then they're fucking stupid. I guarantee you there are people who are saying 'yeah well it was shit anyways' and then proceed to just download netflix originals regardless.
>>
>>79290616
>populist reaction is to revile this trashy race-baiting shit
>"Bah special snowflakes"

You're the reason Trump won
>>
>>79291295
Small question, but are you actually confused by that? Is it really that hard to grasp that when blacks say nigger to each other it's clearly ironic and therefor not serious? Even in a scenario where two blacks who are pissed and use it in an angry manner, it still is ironic and can't be taken serious
>>
Dear fellow white people,

making a stink about this show is only making it more popular and getting it more attention

Conglaturation! You have taken a great bait.
>>
>>79291248
Yes, that is also a term they use. What's your point?
>>79291295
Honestly, given how badly the alt right seems to want to use the word nigger, and how often it talks about cucks and bbc, it really looks like you guys just want to be black
>>
You've really got 'em on the run now guys, they're sure to collapse any minute under the weight of your intense online activism.
>>
>>79285776
I fucking loathe people like this

Marxism SERIOUSLY fucked the shit out of american colleges. Fuck frankfurt.
>>
>>79291400
Small question, why are you so butthurt over the term African American?
>>
>>79291425
lmao, the internet echo chamber strikes again
>>
>>79291405
yeah the intelligent thing to do would be to normalize and encourage blatant race-bait show so that more are made
>>
>>79285821
Maybe cos whites arnt idiots who riot at the first sign of offense? Maybe they use their brains and speech instead.
>>
File: haha.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>79291405

This

So much this

Ghostbusters was a block buster
Gawker is now worth billions
MTV is stronger than ever with its hit pieces on decoded, one video was so popular they had to take it down
>>
>>79291423
wow salient point, you really have it all figured out

you would make a great comedian like luis ck or bill burr with the way you are so observationally clever
>>
>>79291442
You European Americans just seem so hung up on labels
>>
>>79291348
Like I said, it's about what the show actually is, it's about it coming out at the wrong time.

To add onto that point and address the other, it's not about the show, or Netflix, it's about the message. Money is the most powerful message our world, and this trailer came at the wrong (or right, depending on your perspective) time by opening a way to express that message through money (subscription cancellations). That's it.
>>
File: Infiltrators.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Infiltrators.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
>>
Broflakes triggered as fuck all up in this thread.
>>
>>79291491
Why are you assuming I'm not a Native American? or an Asian American? or a Middle Eastern American?

I'm actually European Native American because Latino
>>
>>79291473
>Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster was also a bad movie. It would of failed with or without the protest.

>Gawker

Gawker crashed because of legal Acton. Not because of protest.
>>
>>79291486
Thanks, my netflix special is coming out next month ;)
>>
white "people" all offended and shit
all my keks
>>
>>79291425
You do realize that represents the investors rather than the actual earnings, right? The moment investors catch wind that a lot of people MIGHT (and that is enough to cause panic) be unsubscribing from the service that figure is gonna tank.
>>
File: obama-laughing.jpg (94KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
94KB, 1024x571px
>>79291425

>tfw your stock portfolio includes Netflix and Nordstrom

It's been a good week
>>
>>79291548

no no

Any stink makes things more popular

Bad publicity is good publicity
>>
>>79291622
SHORT IT. SHORT IT. SHORT IT.
>>
File: Cost_of_Change.jpg (745KB, 2837x1868px) Image search: [Google]
Cost_of_Change.jpg
745KB, 2837x1868px
>>79291584

>no really this time netflix is over!
>>
>>79291644
Some times being popular enough isn't good enough. I know who Justin Bieber is, but I will never own his CD.
>>
>>79291547
Demographics and topics.
But you prove my point, why the fuck would any latino ever refer to themselves as "European Native American" That could be used to refer to a Cree person who lives in France. Why would a black person, whose lived their entire lives in America, has never been to Africa, want to be referred to as 'African American', but a white person is just 'white'. It adding an asterisk to their citizenship because of the colour of their skin.

I'm not denying that the terminology wasn't used by black people, and isn't still used widely, but what it comes down to is that makes no sense.
>>
>>79285609
Do they have a plan to gain publicity by creating controversy, or is it just the usual misguided virtue signaling politics by art school and social sciences graduates?
>>
>>79291678
...your point? Because I seriously hope that you're not stupid enough to say Blockbuster dying off means Netflix is now guaranteed endless prosperity. First of all, there are alternatives such as Amazon Prime and Hulu. Secondly, many people are simply using kodi\exodus or any of the popular streaming sites. Netflix can definitely be brought down by something like this, or at least heavily damaged.
>>
>>79289860

Here's another (You)
>>
>>79289860
I mean it's this or the pedos.
>>
>>79289860
>/tv/ - non-Alt-Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything Alt-Right

What did he mean by this?
>>
>lmao drumpfies why are you so sensitive about blatant racism
>omg did you just say the n-word reee fascist

americans are fucking retards, holy shit
>>
DEAR YELLOW PEOPLE
>>
File: C4RN5DbXUAEwOWL.jpg (193KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C4RN5DbXUAEwOWL.jpg
193KB, 1000x1024px
>>79291743

It's not happening. There are simply not enough people that are autistic enough to give a fuck. And half the people that do are probably using their parent's account anyway.
>>
>>79291810
You do realize that video has 2 million views, and over 260k dislikes? You can be as delusional as you want, either way this is a heavy hit to Netflix.
>>
>>79291793

You must be using a different baord
>>
>>79291728
Why do they do it? Because it's a twisted form of internal self-segregation.

The usage of "African American" despite, like you pointed out that they've not immigrated from there to here, is just a continuation of separating themselves; and it doesn't help with relations when they create themselves as others.
>>
>>79291828

>implying youtube statistics mean literally anything

Next you're going to start copypasting the comments here, right?
>>
>>79291405

Thank You For Correcting the Record. Keep Up The Good Work.
>>
>>79291868
If they don't mean anything, neither do you. Go back to your safe space.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 264x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 264x176px
>>79291836
>>
Not gonna lie former Netflix subscriber here and this is hilarious watching them crash and burn. In all seriousness though we can't let anti-white shows on air!
>>
>>79291888

>implying amy sort of internet poll can't be easily manipulated and should be used as a metric for anything.

Hitler Did Nothing wrong.
>>
i'm filing a class action law suit against netflix. this cannot stand!! never have i been so triggered by a single show in a catalog of thousands
>>
>>79291931
So it's all fake news?
>>
I tried cancelling my Netflix but it's in my moms name this is bullshit
>>
>Coddled white surburban teens have no real problems so they make some up, the thread.
>>
/pol/ is the cancer of 4chan
>>
>>79291970
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79291980
And you are the cancer of Western civilization.
>>
>>79291970
Sue your mom and then sue Netflix, THIS WILL NOT STAND!
>>
>>79291954

Not all, but it's not like internet vote manipulation has never happened before.
>>
Fighting the good fight anons.
>>
>>79291971
>no real problems

Gotta be bait, or just a nigger who thinks everyone but them lives in a fantastic utopia
>>
File: 1486737545690[1].jpg (62KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486737545690[1].jpg
62KB, 600x500px
>>
Netflix selection outside the USA is becoming gradually shittier. Especially regarding movies.
I canceled the subscription, since the only really good of their original shows is Narcos, and I can easily torrent that.
>>
>>79291994
So all the dislikes and comments about cancelling subscriptions are fake? Wow, good to know. Just one small issue- do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>79292024
lol its literally the other way around tbqh
>>
>>79285609
It's satire you retarded /pol/ack faggots
>>
>>79292023
>be born white
>have problems
Pick one, shitlord.
>>
>>79292044
the movie was, sure.
>>
>>79291203

This.

The "OMG U R JUST LIKE SJW'S, I DON'T CARE ABOUT CONTEXT" shit is just shitposting by Leftists in damage-control mode.
>>
>>79287783
add one Stylish
>>
File: 1481389091435.jpg (29KB, 455x652px) Image search: [Google]
1481389091435.jpg
29KB, 455x652px
>whites are really really nice.... Until they're not.

This is just the beginning. Nothing big will happen because when push comes to shove sjw's are too pussy but whites are starting to find all this shit tiring.
>>
>>79286864

>he thinks I've watched a single ad in the past 9 fucking years

https://adblockplus.org/
>>
>>79292028

>people would never go on the internet and tell lies

For a website full of people that love screeching about shills and CTR you sure seem to take youtube comments at face value pretty readily. For all you or I know half of them could be one dude with 2k alt accounts spamming that shit.
>>
>>79292044
>Writer of the show is known for his political agenda about "fuck white people"
>I-it's a satire
You wont fool me, Mr Netflix
>>
>>79292100
Are you familiar with Occam's Razor? Apparently not. You jump to incredibly unlikely conclusions without a single shred of evidence they might be true.
>>
>>79292044
Dude, do you have a problem with me being Polish? fuck you, you fat merrican
>>
>>79292044

Why does everyone on here hate Poland? Like damn
>>
"Oh, real? Are white people tired of being arrested and killed for the color of their skin?"

Blacks are getting arrested and ID-checked on every corner because they stand for 80% of all crimes while being 14% of the population.

" Of not being able to walk anywhere without being looked down upon?"

Same cause!! It's all about the yo nigga gangsta behavior, wich darkskinlers can't stop with.

"Of having the establishment abandon you in poverty?"

As so are whites suffering from this (declining middle class "deplorables"). So this is not a nigga"privilege to whine over.

" Of having their granndfathers and grandmothers be slaves?"

Get over it idiot. As if you bastards ever suffered from slavery. If nigga honks would care about their grandparents, they would stay honest, get a legal job and provide for them instead of dealing drugs in the next city par near the elementary school. But hey, it's all white guilt huh?

"Of being treated like an inferior despite all your achievements?"

What fucking archevements are you talking about? The master bachelor in BlingBling wearing? Or da badass masta degreee in drugdelazbuzzniss? Stop behaving chimp and you get the deserved respect. (follow it in the order i told you).

"And then have people who share none of that pain, who grew up with money and family, supported by the government, treated like an actual human being, getting a pass for committing minor felonies because "you're just a good white kid" tell you that you're in the wrong and that they deserve reparations despite all their already existing privileges."

Bullshit (and you know this)!!! Whites are not getting any privileged treatment when cought for crimes. They don't have the nigger-bonus or any other minority bonus. We don't even get any minority stipendias on universities, nor can we apply via the "chicken way" to get in easier with inferior test results.

Second: 95% of whites don't have rich parents who can provide all the privileges you claim them to have.
>>
>>79285756
There are 16 million separate active Netflix accounts worldwide, each of these accounts pay 8 dollars a month for Netflix.

16x8= 128

128x12= 1536

Netflix makes 1,536,000,000 a year.
>>
>>79290636
I've got a better hairline than that dyke
>>
File: 1441596384782.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1441596384782.png
147KB, 358x398px
>>79285609
>tfw hate Trump
>tfw hate Liberals
>tfw don't fit in
>>
>>79290446
(((People who have different opinions than mine)))
(((People who disagree with me)))
>>
This and BLACKED will start a race war.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.