[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 53Sh5Mt (1).jpg (212KB, 1213x1617px) Image search: [Google]
53Sh5Mt (1).jpg
212KB, 1213x1617px
>>
>>79284954
is that MC Ride?
>>
File: Interstellar farmhouse poster.jpg (1MB, 2764x4095px) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar farmhouse poster.jpg
1MB, 2764x4095px
Good movie, desu. However a few things don't make sense.
1) How does the blite render the atmosphere unbreathable?
2) They only barely escaped from burning up in the atmosphere and somehow merely attaining low orbit catapulted them at the black hole?
3) They need a large rocket to get off of Earth but they can use a tiny little lander to get off of a planet with more gravity than Earth.

You may think there are other aspects of the movie that make less sense, but I disagree.
>>
>>79284954
OUT OF THE BLUE
INTO THE BLACK
>>
The one with his teeth out is better
>>
This movie kinda fucked me up, man. I've never come out of a theater feeling the same way.

Fuck.
>>
he saw footage
>>
23 years of beating off i bet he could have made a big floating cum ball
>>
>>79285220
DOOR COMING THROUGH LIKE FUCK WHAT WAS THAT
>>
>>79285094
the science was shit, plot was pretty contrived too

but the visuals and music were amazing, so I generally give it a pass just based on those
>>
>>79285621
by visuals do you mean mackenzie foy's lips?
>>
>>79284954
BITCH I'M BLACK AND FADED
>>
FUCK THE SUN
>>
TEACHIN BITCHES HOW TO SWIM
>>
>>79285621
The science was great compared to most space based science fiction movies. The only things they messed around with were the quantitative effects of gravity and time dilation (not qualitative, which would be worse) and making up the whole "you can influence the past but only through gravity thing" like it's a well know part of relativity or something.
>>
Didn't he end up getting killed by Hugh Mann?
>>
I'M ON MY WAY OOOUT
>>
FROM DMT
TO MDMA
GOT ALL THAT SHIT AND MORE
SO TILL DAWN WE OK
SO ANYWAY
>>
>>79284954
BUILT IN SUNSCREEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>le reddit grips thread
>>
what did he do?
>>
>>79285050
underrated
>>
>>79284954
SPREAD EAGLE CROSS THE BLOCK
>>
>>79284954
>implying anybody wouldn't have gone insane or killed themselves within 4 years solitude
>>
>>79284954
INTO THE FLAME
INTO THE FIRE
>>
>>79285717
no it wasnt, youre just a pleb
>>
GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE
>>
File: 1486559763191.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486559763191.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>79286162
Y-yeah
>>
>>79285094
>3) They need a large rocket to get off of Earth but they can use a tiny little lander to get off of a planet with more gravity than Earth.
The rocket was pushing more stuff.
>>
>>79284954
Winston?
OW movie when?
>>
TAK

KYOOOON
>>
>n-no cooper, there's no need to use ultraviolet light to check for contaminations!
>>
TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORK TONGUE
>>
GET GET GET GET GOT GOT GOT GOT
>>
HOT SHIT

COLD SHIT

OKAY MOTHERFUCKER LET'S DO THIS
>>
MY FAVORITE COLOR IS OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBIIIIIITTTCCCCCHHHHHHH!
>>
IN
ANIMATE
SENS-I-A-TION
>>
>>79285220
THEY GIVE YOU THIS
BUT YOU PAY FOR THAT
>>
MAN I DONT KNOW BUT IT MAKES ME SO HEATED HOW WE CREEP WITHOUT SHOWIN YOU JACK
>>
>>79284954

I FUCK THE BLACK HOLES

I MAKE THEM CUM
>>
KETTLE DRUM ROLL HARD SHIT
FUCK I SAID FUCKER DON'T START SHIT
>>
>>79284954
Hopefully he had an endless supply of music, books and films.
>>
I don't understand this thread
>>
>>79286265
Underrated
>>
how come matt damon was so excited to see another human and this guy didn't seem to give a single fuck?
>>
>>79287647
EMRALD TABLET
APARTMENT TOXIC
>>
>>79284954
I wonder how many scientists are on this board
>>
>>79287647
TSK TSK TSK
MY TERRACOTTA ARMY
>>
>>79284954
FUCK KILL STEAL SHIT
>>
>>79287647
DINO PROCESS
>>
RAGING
SEA OF
FLAMES
>>
>>79286162
I think it was even worse for him, he didn't have sex for 20+ years. There's no way anyone could go something like that!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.