[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebrities that you think are assholes IRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: seinfeld.jpg (39KB, 588x285px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
39KB, 588x285px
I honestly think the whole Seinfeld cast would be a bunch of cunts. Maybe not Newman though.
>>
>>79277606
Apparently Jason Alexander is a total bro IRL
>>
>>79277679
He doesn't synchronize his tips though
>>
Tobey Maguire apparently has a lot of stories about him being an asshole.
>>
>>79277679
I figured he would be an ass too. and that Jerry Seinfeld would probably be the biggest asshole who ever existed.
>>
A L A N B O Y C E
L
A
N

B
O
Y
C
E
>>
>>79277725
Jerry and Kramer are easily real life add holes
>>
I saw Jerry Seinfeld at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>79277606
>I honestly think the whole Seinfeld cast would be a bunch of cunts.

Isn't this the message of the final episode?
>>
File: 1480653785207.jpg (36KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1480653785207.jpg
36KB, 704x396px
>>79278404
>While waiting for the airplane to be repaired, they witness an overweight man named Howie (John Pinette) getting carjacked at gunpoint by a criminal (Jerry Thomas Johnson). Instead of helping him, they crack jokes about his size while Kramer films it all on his camcorder, then proceed to walk away. The victim notices this and tells the reporting officer Matt Vogel (Scott Jaeck), who arrests them on a duty to rescue violation that requires bystanders to help out in such a situation.

Holy shit
>>
>>79277606
Julia seems like she would be the kind of girl to suck cock for coke, I know she is rich but thats the vibe i get from her.
>>
>>79278488
Wow how the fuck did this writing make it on the air
>>
>>79277606
This story about Seinfeld from Opie and Anthony is exactly how I imagine him to be IRL. He doesn't seem that bad DESU, he just seems like he treats thirsty, groupie types like a skilled comic would treat a heckler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oR3RovwCLg

https://youtu.be/Jo-vP02SEzo
>>
>>79278488
Underage b&?
>>
>>79278666
Why do you always gotta pick fights Satan?
>>
>>79277606
Apparently Bill Nye is a huge dick irl
>>
>>79278803
Most of those claims were from reddit posts, that alone makes me highly skeptical. While I don't think Bill Nye is an absolute great person with no flaws there's nothing to suggest he's an asshole on the sames level as Eddie Murphy.

There's this one youtube video of a bunch of teens who found out where Bill Nye lived and went to his house and Bill was pretty cool about it and gave them a tour.
>>
File: 1474903233180.png (70KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1474903233180.png
70KB, 288x288px
>>79279097
>>
>>79279097
Damn, wrong thread.
>>
>>79278142
this for real? someone please prove this is real so i can put jerry in the asshole category for good
>>
>>79278803
i doubt it. he's smarter than that, and more pragmatic. he knows being an asshole isn't in his best interest.

>>79278895
this actually sounds legit
>>
>>79279216
its fucking pasta u shit eating newfag redditor get out retard
>>
>>79278895
Eddie Murphy's an asshole?
>>
>>79279216
how fucking new are you that pasta is 6 years old.
It usually involves ryan gosling tho
>>
>>79279405
>>79279368
I will not tolerate bullying in my thread. Stop it.
>>
>>79279216
Turn 360 degrees and leave.
>>
Jerry's incredibly abrasive from what I've heard but in the context of the stories it just seems like he has a very low tolerance for bullshit and when you're on that level I'm sure dealing with it every day gets tiring.
>>
>>79279548
kys
>>
>>79277606
MIKE MYERS.

A
complete
cunt
>>
>>79278895
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oea4AhFh36I

Why does Bill live in such a small bornite house?
>>
>>79277679
Can confirm. He randomly walked by and joined my friends wedding in N. Hollywood for a photo. Good guy.
>>
File: asshole.png (524KB, 797x393px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
524KB, 797x393px
>>79277606
>Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might slam into oncoming traffic while drunk driving, killing two women.
>>
ben stiller

>>79279269
>he's smarter than that
bill has a bachelor's in engineering, not saying he's dumb but there's plenty of jerk engineers

>>79280215
the way he walked away from 50 million for another season is proof he has had enough

>>79280322
there's a reason he doesn't make movies anymore
>>
Sophie Turner.

in fact 90% of the GoT cast
>>
>>79278895
Reddit worships Bill Nye tho
>>
>>79280611
Bachelor in engineering from Cornell university
>>
>>79280355
What the fuck is wrong with people just showing up at the guys house randomly
>>
I got tickets to see Seinfeld.

Is he good? I've honestly only seen his show and none of his stand up.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.