[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie details you remember but don't know where from...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>alien thick worm-like creatures that get in people's brains
I think there's a scene where a woman who turns out to be an alien kisses a guy and injects him with one of those worm things.
>fire
>pool
>gross humanoid that births out worm things
I might not get these details right but good luck...
>>
>>79275404
Slither, maybe
>>
>>79275404

sounds like an episode of stargate
>>
>>79275404
Was there an infected woman in a barn or shed?
>>
File: p10403_p_v8_ab.jpg (318KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p10403_p_v8_ab.jpg
318KB, 960x1440px
>>79275404
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 206x156px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 206x156px
>>79275624
Yes! Fpbp. The images on Google are even worse then i remember from watching.
>>
>>79275404
THE FACULTY
>>
>>79275852
NO ITS THE FACULTY
>>
>>79275404
>>79275624
>>79275883
I see what you did there, OP.
>>
>>79275404
HELP ME FIND THIS MOVIE GUYS. I only remember two scenes and I'm pretty sure I might have dreamt one of them.

>A woman is researching something on her computer and she finds a photo of an old boat and its crew
>Suddenly one of the little boys in the front of the photo winks and water comes pouring out of the computer destroying it

And the part I think I dreamt:
>The same kid runs through a wall leaving a wet patch behind him.
>>
>>79275404
Animorphs
>>
File: tcw brain worms for everyone.webm (2MB, 1176x500px) Image search: [Google]
tcw brain worms for everyone.webm
2MB, 1176x500px
Slither
Night of the Creeps
The Clone Wars ep. [pic related]
The Faculty was also alien worms IIRC?
>>
>>79275404
Group of commandos/marines sent into a jungle, to fight some kind of demon/alien with tentacles or vines may have been a tree.

A guy down a pit with no arms or legs.

Was like a budget version of predator.
>>
File: Jenna on her marriage.jpg (77KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Jenna on her marriage.jpg
77KB, 1024x683px
>>79275852
James Gunn wrote Slither based on his experiences being married to Jenna Fischer.
>>
this film travels to a lot of different fantasy settings one of them being a destitute land with cages hanging from chains with skeletons in them. I only have the very faintest memory of this film from my early childhood
>>
>jap movie
>there's a little kid and a ghost or two
>there was one scene with the kid on his back on the ground rocking back and forth while grabbing his knees, as the ghost sings to him something like "You're nothing but a triangle, you're nothing but a triangle. Why are you a triangle?"

I didn't watch the movie, just a couple of scenes I caught while channel flipping. After the triangle one I decided to look up the name later, but could never find it.
>>
sounds like one of dozens of x-files episodes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.