[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (102KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1500x750px
What did you think?

And who is the yellow eyed devil?
>>
>>79275065
>who is the yellow eyed devil?

Is it himself? His true power?
>>
>>79275112
I was thinking maybe Mojo? but I could be way off
>>
>>79275065

I was disappointed. It was pretty mediocre. The one tracking shot they had in the end was pathetic and looked cartoonish. (Maybe they were going for that Idk) I probably will stop watching unless it's confirmed Syd Barret gets creampied in the next episode or something.
>>
File: x-men_L18.jpg (39KB, 558x416px) Image search: [Google]
x-men_L18.jpg
39KB, 558x416px
>>79275065
>yellow eyed devil
Mojo
>>
File: yellow-eye.png (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yellow-eye.png
436KB, 1280x720px
>>79275065
>who is the yellow eyed devil?
it was a hint towards the upcoming supernatural crossover
>>
>>79275065
I really didn't like it. The dialogue was frustratingly bland. Just "Wait, what?" and "I don't have time to explain" repeated ad nauseam.

Disappointing because I loved Fargo, the woman who plays Syd, and Dan Stevens.
>>
I really liked it. I think they knocked it out the park
>>
Literally a better crafted "show" than all those CW capeshit "shows". You can tell whoever made it was actually trying and not going through the cookie cutter motions.
>>
>>79275177
>>79275878
Nah, they won't use any other comic characters in it.
>>
It was ok
>>
Not even capeshit.
It is sci-fi you cannot even compare it to capeshit.
Flash and Arrow could only dream of even attempting to make a show close to this.
>>
>>79275065
Mental illness is really cool and funny lol I want to have a disorder now
>>
Obviously leagues above all the Supernatural tier cheap cape shows, but it's a far cry from Fargo the ending scene was terrible, with the horrible cheap CGI blood and DBZ fanmovie on YouTube style superpower special effects, a lot of the dialogue was hammy, some of the music underdelivered, but it looks so good I really can't complain much.
>>
>>79276098
Only the hot blonde was like this, Mr Legion is a fairly miserable and pathetic guy, the quirky girl looks scabby and the mental hospital is full of dirty drooling old men and fat women.
>>
Previews for the rest of the season showed it more like the last scene where he's in a battle against evil government trying to kill mutants. I really hope it doesn't turn into that, sounds really generic and shitty.
>>
I liked it. The effects work better when isolated, rather than in big action scenes, like at the end. I'm interested to see where things go, what characters are in his mind, who's real, etc.
>>
Reminder that this is what David and Syd actually look like as opposed to Davids idealised world
>>
>>79275065

lead character is good-looking but all his friends are girls not one handsome friend to bromance with so meh not gonna watch.
>>
cute
>>
this guy has lost a lot of muscle since The Guest
>>
>wiki it
Aw I thought it was based off the Sanderson novella since the MC has schizophrenia but then it's entirely different from there. Ah well.
>>
Yellow eyed devil is probably his telepathy, the guy flinging people around is his telekinesis, Sydney is his pyrokinesis, and shot in the dark that bird lady at the end is his flight. Not sure who the other guy and the girl are yet.
>>
>>79276208

I bet she was a plant anyway, went in looking for mutants and wasn't actually crazy.
>>
>>79275065
I'm thinking Mojo as Fox has the rights to the character since they bought all of Marvel's space races and characters. He also has a history with the X-Men.

Im guessing Fox decided to throw him into the show since there's no way to tie him into the X-Men movies without having them go off into space, which is not likely happening with the rumored reboot.

Also Mojo mostly spends his time creating entertainment involving cruelty and I guess it would be popular watching one of the most powerful mutants have a slow mental breakdown.
>>
>>79275878
>>79275177
>>79276496

There's no way it's mojo.
>>
>>79276361
Aubrey Plaza is bromance material
>>
>>79276480
Sydney is telepathic projection. He created her, then used her as a means to escape subconsciously. Both from Clockworks and from the Dive.
>>
loved it desu. last action scene was very bad though, but i really like Hawley's ambition. He's going for it, and mostly knocking it out of the park. Also Dan Stevens is fucking great.
>>
>>79276394
nice webm fucking idiot
>>
>>79276361

>no bromance
>DROPPED

Stick to Days of our Lives, you colossal faggot.
>>
>>79276557

no, not interested in trannymance

>>79276979

sorry, girl, guys are hot in days but bromance scenes are few and far in between and in between storylines are boring.
>>
Good show but I worry that somewhere along the line it will merge with the main X-Men movies and become just another X-Men story. I mean once he learns to control his power he's just another telepathic mutant right? But hey it's interesting hopefully they have a good idea where they're going.
>>
File: 1172242979.png (32KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
1172242979.png
32KB, 720x418px
probably mojo, who else could this ugly fatass be?
>>
>>79278377
You can be just another X-Men story by telling your story without fanwank references and continuity

MCU continuity is literally the worst thing about Marvels Netflix shows
>>
>>79275112
Shadow King is my guess.
>>
Why can't it be Mojo? He has yellow eyes in some pictures and looks a lot like the creature in the show.
>>
>>79275065
I can't get over how fucking gay his hairstyle is.
>>
>>79276646
don't be a dick
>>79276394
did she get plastic surgery? she wasn't this cute on fargo.
>>
>>79278963

what do you mean by gay? if you mean it's homosexgay, how is that gay? if you mean uglybad or lame, it's ok kinda hot.
>>
Its going to be the Shadow King. Screen cap this.
>>
>>79279268

no. and no.
>>
>>79276069
He's literally the son of Professor X from X-Men, the franchise that ushered in the current era of superhero movies and holds the title of most sold comic ever on X-Men #1 in the 90s, you fucking moron.
>>
>>79281477
i think hes implying that its not being shot as a "capeshit"/superhero story, despite containing super powered people
>>
I enjoyed it, and I look forward to future episodes. At the same time, I love Plaza and look more favorably towards basically anything shes in, so I'm a bit biased
>>
>>79275065
DUDE IS THIS REAL LMAO
>>
>>79279268
I was thinking that too from the description, but this >>79278401 would be such a weird look for Shadow King.
>>
This is capekino
>>
>>79275065
>And who is the yellow eyed devil?

Not a comicfag but I assumed Nightcrawler.
>>
>>79281984
i felt the same

acting was fucking horrible too
>>
File: 1895694-shadowking03.jpg (24KB, 359x640px) Image search: [Google]
1895694-shadowking03.jpg
24KB, 359x640px
it's most likely the shadow king, pic related

> The Shadow King is an entity of pure psychic energy which feeds on a hatred of humanity, manifesting itself by possessing the bodies of humans

> shadow king routinely fucked with xavier in the comics
> dan is xavier's illegitimate son

no way they're going space mojo wackiness. shadow king is more grounded
>>
>>79275895
Wrong
>>
Just watched it.

Please don't tell me all his new allies are just Split personalities. h4h4

No but seriously I'm going to be sad if the only way he can fuck Sydney is to jerk himself off.
>>
>>79284325

okay, i won't tell you.
>>
>>79275065
The part of Charles that tried to keep David's powers in check.

I'll give it 2 seasons before its canceled.
>>
>>79275065
ther was already a general
>>79268339
>>79268339
>>79268339
>>79268339
>>
>>79276394
cut the guy

>>79279032
she was... but thicker
>>
>>79282843
>The most based mutant besides gambit will be evil

ok
>>
>>79275718
I didn't like that either, mainly because I'm past the age where I like wholesale slaughter of mooks in movies/tv. I mean who were those guys? They probably weren't nazis, they probably had families. And the MCs slaugher like 50 of them to save 1 guy.
>>
>>79286522
>mainly because I'm past the age where I like wholesale slaughter of mooks in movies/tv.

Whoa look out guys, we got a mature viewer over here! Tell us more about how grown up you are.

>They probably weren't nazis, they probably had families. And the MCs slaugher like 50 of them to save 1 guy.

>We're going to detain, manipulate and torture this mentally ill guy and threaten to fry him in a pool of water if he doesn't give in to our demands BUT WE'RE TOTALLY NOT BAD OR ANYTHING.

You reek of retard.
>>
>>79286425
Just because he looks like a devil with his pointy tail doesn't mean he's evil.

Nightcrawler is literally a yellow-eyed blue devil.
>>
>>79275065
it's on the wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_King
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.