[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone on tonight's show we will be discussing White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: S Cuckbert.jpg (28KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
S Cuckbert.jpg
28KB, 590x421px
Hello everyone on tonight's show we will be discussing White ''people''
>*Crowd boos*
I know I know but somebody has to make fun of them right?
>*Crowd cheers*
I mean what is up with fucking white people am I right?
>*Crowd goes wild*
DRUMPF AIN'T MY PREZDAN GURLFRAND!
>*Crowd goes into a riot and destroys Berkley for a second time*
>>
What episode was this in?
>>
>>79274461
all of them
>>
You seem to be handling the court's decision well
>>
>>79274461
all of them
>>
>>79274461
none of them
>>
>>79274461
Maybe
>>
File: gfg.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>
I watched last night for the first time in months and he starts off the show with a random black guy saying "best thing about being black is Trump isn't"

Followed by about 20 other random Trump jokes that weren't funny.
>>
>>79274665
a bit ironic since leftists are pussies by definition
>>
>>79274745
Leftists usually have more balls than cuckservatives
They are the ones to leave the confort zone and demand changes
>>
>>79274786
but rioting/protesting is within their comfort zone, because they feel they will face no consequences for it. that might change though
>>
>>79274745
>does exactly what the image is mocking

Sad!
>>
>>79274745
that's not true though

listen to some punk music
>>
>>79274926
i see it as more true of the alt-left since ive been told to "go back to /pol/" many times for innocuous things and i'm not an alt-righter.
>>
>>79274918
>they feel no consequence for it
Are you stupid ? The reason they are protesting in the first place if because there are bad consequences with the present state of things
>>
Did Colbert make a mistake in ditching his persona? His real personality seems really dry, stale and boring.
>>
>>79275031
When you say stupid shit, people will call you out on it.

Shocking, i know.
>>
>>79274461
The one where he invites the leader of BLM to take his job
>>
>>79275049
>The reason they are protesting in the first place if because there are bad consequences with the present state of things

bad for them but good for the rest of humanity.

>>>leftypol
>>
>>79275088
then why not use the appropriate terms like "you're a dumbass" instead of getting offended by it and suggesting a political motive?
>>
>>79275132
>bad for them but good for the rest of humanity.
>banning immigrants from entering the US is good for everyone not in the US
weird
>>
>>79275049
>Destroy and loot private property
>Not your fault because muh oppresion
What consequences exactly?
>>
>>79275132
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>79275088
Ha. drumpfkins will never get us to go back to red dit.
>>
>>79274288
Colbert Report was legitimately funny
>>
>>79275186
>banning immigrants hurts them

this is why jews are so hurt from being banned from everywhere in the middle east. oh wait
>>
>>79274504
Oh shit did they overturn the ruling on Zimmerman?
>>
>>79274944
Look, i get it, he's shitposting but you don't need to drop to his level.
>>
>>79275378
lol you're so sensitive.
>>
>>79274288
>DRUMPF AIN'T MY PREZDAN GURLFRAND!
I can actually hear him saying this, without the "Drumpf".
>>
>>79274288
I want some guest to do this, I know one of you fuckers is Nick Offerman or something, please for the love of all that is holy, do this on an interview.
>>
>>79274504
I can only speak for myself but I never gave a shit about the travel ban. I just hate SJWs.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.