[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: imout.jpg (38KB, 678x509px) Image search: [Google]
imout.jpg
38KB, 678x509px
I'm out.
>>
File: 0000338319.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0000338319.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>79273823
you're out of touch, I'm out of time

and for that reason I'm in
>>
>>79273823
>I'm only worth like $10 million and can't put up the big offers the other guys can, so for that reason, I'm out.
>>
>>79274124
I love the product, your ambition and the business model. There's no doubt you will make it big. I'm out.
>>
>>79275335
Have you seen Cousin's Maine Lobster? They're doing so well I don't need anymore projects. I'm out.
>>
>>79276565
Are they Maine by-way-of Canada Lobsters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkSR7ExMDPc
>>
>>79276565
It sounds like you enjoy cinnamon gum, I can't work with a person like that. I'm out.
>>
>COMING UP, ON SHARK TANK
>>
>>79274124
Why is she even on the show? Affirmative action?
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (17KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
17KB, 384x216px
Bathroom bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my work bathroom. Turns out 99% of my office is beta. What I do is I'll purposefully leave my shit in the toilet and not flush after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even flush them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels flush my shit like the cockroaches they are.
>>
>>79273823

she looks like a baby chick that was just born
>>
>>79273823
>pitch is by good looking man or men half her age
"I like you guys. I'll make an offer."
>>
File: 1486050743870.jpg (251KB, 893x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1486050743870.jpg
251KB, 893x1726px
You're a bright young man and I just know that you will become big in no time. Don't let these bozos tell you what you can and cannot do. You can to believe in yourself and find what makes you you. And for that reason, i'm out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.