[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post 1 star reviews people guess what movie it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

I heard about the reviews for this movie and my husband and I set out for a good movie afternoon. The opening scene is a beautifully shot red rocky landscape with green hills and a stark blue sky, the soundtrack is not a soundtrack but a screeching sound reminiscent of fingernails on a blackboard. I nearly left then and should have. No plot, no female characters, D's son is a wooden puppet who barely speaks and at times I held my hands over my ears to block out the horrible, excruciatingly loud, obnoxious soundtrack. It was so loud, much of the time you could not understand the actors. Now what's the point in that? I wondered why we came, then figured it out.

In a dark theater somewhere, filled with film critics this film was first shown. The most influential one of all sighed and said "this is sooo good!" He was referring to the popcorn, of course, but all the rest began repeating his comment, whispering it around the theater. The soundtrack should've been the song from "The Emperor's New Clothes" ! I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed how bad this movie really is.

I often rate a movie based on how much I cared about the main character. The main character in this film had no character. He was not worth watching for almost 3 excruciating hours. I guess I only stayed that long in the hope that something interesting would happen. I was so bored I nearly fell asleep except for the obnoxious noise that was substituted for a soundtrack. Don't waste your time or your money on this one.
>>
>>79273366
There will be blood?
>>
What about a 5 star review?

>I bought this Blu-ray show for my 10 year old daughter as we both thought the artwork on the cover looked really pretty. I personally haven't watched more than a few bits and pieces, it's my daughter that really got on board with the show. From what I saw it's the typical Japanese cartoon but aimed at the younger female audience. This show must be magic or something, because after watching it my daughter could not stop wanting to play with her older brother. She also wanted to hang out with her little friends much more than usual too! She was usually quite distant but now it seems she is almost inseparable from her friends and older brother. I rate it 5/5 stars, this is an excellent choice for young girls around the 10-12 age range.
>>
>>79273479
Bingo
>>
>>79273619
The vvitch
>>
>>79273611
Some incest hentai anime shit
>>
>>79273619
Witch. Too easy man, you should have cropped the goat bit.
>>
>>79273678
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fate-Kaleid-Liner-Prisma-Illya-Complete-Collection-Japanese-Blu-ray-Widescreen/46466408
>>
probably won't be able to guess, but this fucker didn't even finish the film
>>
>>
>>79273812
Arrival
>>
what film is simply that outlandish /tv/?
>>
>>79273655
>>79273698
Have a harder one.
>>
>>79273891
Forgot the god damn pic.
>>
>>79273872
"""cat"""" /in/ (((the))) >>>HAT
>>
>>79273776
tough one. Barry Lyndon?
>>
>>79273912
Citizen Bane.
>>
>>
>>79273987
How the fuck? Are you cheating anon?
>>
>>79274011
N-N-No?
>>
>>79273812
Rogue One?
>>
>>79274040
STOP cheating.

Here's an easy one.
>>
>While the acting was superb, watching this film was like watching someone's life through a window..... which I WOULD NEVER DO. I kept waiting for the big finale or insight that never came. I thought, well, it's a little slow in the beginning but I'll keep waiting and waiting and waiting... It is just as slow in the middle and the end as it is in the beginning. While I understand the premise of the movie (and it was indeed a very sad and tragic story line), the journey was incomplete. There is no self discovery. What could have been a chance at redemption and change didn't happen. Left me feeling so lousy. It was too much like real life to be called art. Summary of this movie: Character is miserable. We find out in bits and pieces of memory why character is a miserable person. Character is given something very important to do (a seemingly redemptive opportunity). Character makes other arrangements instead. Character stays miserable. Movie ends. Don't waste 2 hours of your life!
>>
>>79274083
Capt.America: Civil War
>>
>>79274002
Darkman.
>>
>itt: can you google the following review
nice game
>>
File: 1479848455530.jpg (256KB, 604x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479848455530.jpg
256KB, 604x527px
>>79274120
>which I WOULD NEVER DO
>>
>>79274120
Manchester by the Sea
>>
>>79274127
>2011
>>
>>79274120
Manchester by the sea
>>
>>79274173
nice job

>>79274167
yeah I also cracked up at that
>>
>>79274083
tree of life?
>>
>>79274223
Well done anon
>>
>I think the other reviewers are on crack... This is one of the worst films I have seen in a long time.
The plot made on sense, [character] was horribly misrepresented as one of the greatest comic villains, and the story had horrific plot twists that made on sense as to why it was even in the movie. To me the only saving grace was killing [character] because they killed his career with this insipid movie but alas they even screwed that up.
This is just simply a bad movie with a few special effects that of course were completely impossible in real life and mostly wasted scenes. Wait for the CD and use it for a pot holder...at least you might get something positive from this movie...
>>
>>
>>79274243
I saw that in theaters senior year of high school. It was great.
>>
>>79274303
BvS???
>>
>what a bunch of crap ..this is real, the way the usa is today ,,not film noir ..just a bunch of crap .. it seems to me the story is about how sick most americans are today ... our country was taken over by greed, by killing off thye natives , while most of us were getting high or eating a nice meal :) we the slaves that serve them , help to destroy, our country and planet , using all the drugs and and sick sexual behavior , all products of a selfish greed caused by insecure americans ... in the end u hear a native american rattle ..like all the killing is our wicked karma :)
>>
>>79274349
Yes.
>>
>>79274361
>google it
>the fifth result in google is the encyclopedia dramatica entry for "nigger"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.