[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick pitch a movie!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4736.jpg (118KB, 998x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4736.jpg
118KB, 998x1300px
Create some compelling film characters for me /tv/! I'm gonna go pitch a film to Universal and need ideas!
>>
>>79272412
A bus that can't slow down!
>>
>>79272412
Dear Black People

The inevitable right wing contrarian film that's guaranteed to gain Trump voter bucks.
>>
a remake of Arrival Of A Train At La Ciotat
>>
File: damien and janis.jpg (56KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
damien and janis.jpg
56KB, 600x400px
>>79272412

No you aren't. Anyways, I always thought a movie about a really dyke-ish lesbian and a really faggy gay dude being each others beard would be kinda cool to see. Not as an LGBT movie but as a coming of age comedy/drama thing. I mean, that's what I thought Damien and Janis from Mean Girls were but the ending proved me wrong, I guess.
>>
File: gang of youths.jpg (18KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
gang of youths.jpg
18KB, 500x373px
>>79272412
Allright Mr. Goldberg get this!

>An African American man thrown out of his prestigious university after being framed for cheating on his medical doctorate finals by the racist fraternity boys in his class. He then has to go on the run after confronting his wrongdoers and violently putting them into the hospital. Little does he know that WW2 is about to break out. On the run he enlists in the Army and heads to the European Theatre where we see him landing on D-Day, fighting at the battle of the bulge, as he makes his way along the march to Berlin. Along the way he meets and falls in love with the blonde haired blue eyed Goethina Shiksa and they fall in love. But can their love stand the inhumanity of his crusade to liberate the Holocaust internment camps?
Attached:antoine fuqua to direct, idris elba as darius black, scarjo as goethina shiksa and seth rogen as the wise cracking holocaust survivor sidekick.

working title: Shoah NUFF
>>
>>79272412
It's Gurrenn Laggen, but not shitty. I call it: Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>>
File: speed.jpg (357KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
speed.jpg
357KB, 1013x1500px
>>79272444
dear god if they remake this I'll just firebomb theaters
I really liked the first speed
>>
>>79272412
A terrorist group has been infiltrated by so many agencies that it is now run by spies, unbeknownst to the spies themselves. This fact becomes apparent to an actual extremist who joins their ranks. Knowing that the spies can't break character, the extremist pushes them into situations that tests their beliefs and makes them question whether the end justifies the means.
>>
>>79272962
This sounds good for a short film
>>
>>79272795
gold! that's gold Jerry!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.