[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

What was the point of this scene again?
>>
trending
>>
>>79272355
ugh! wtf is this garbage? who watches shit like this?
>>
>>79272355
Dude, naked old lady titties. LMAO XD
>>
>>79272355
What was the point of Jon Snow dying and being brought back? He didn't change, and apparently nobody in the world (???) cares either?
>>
>>79272355
To point out how Melisandre was weak and vulnerable for the first time, both of her prophesied champions had failed
>>
>>79272355
to give me a boner
>>
>>79272470
Mainly to free him from the watch. I saw some change. I thought he was a lot different. We'll probably see more next season.
>>
>>79272470
Literally a cliffhanger for cliffhanger's sake.
>>
>>79272470
Death was the only way to get out of his oath to the Watch. Are you retarded? I mean its stupid, but it is the reason and its fairly obvious.
>>
>>79272355
It was a passive aggressive lash out by D&D in regards to all the males that were complaining about lack of female nudity in recent seasons. You can just imagine the storyboard meeting on this scene "Hey David let's make one the hottest female characters in the show gross out all those sexist, misogynist creeps. That'll teach them. Also let's add more dicks in upcoming episodes"
>>
File: 34das.png (222KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
34das.png
222KB, 477x358px
>>79272408
>ugh!
>>
>>79272513
>>79272522
He could've been ran out, or almost killed. The fat man had him stabbed because he'll come back fundamentally changed. D&D had him stabbed for fanservice and killed for audience baiting.
>>
>>79272579
this
>>
>>79272355
What was the point of you again? Oh yeah your mom was a whore. Burned.
>>
Jerked it to her anyway.
>>
>>79272579
>Trusting Grrm
>>
>>79272355
edgy as fuck
>>
>>79272579
So you'd complain either way then? Fuck off sheep
>>
>>79272355
To show she's being kept alive by the magic of R'llhor.

She'll probably get killed when someone takes these powers away from her.
>>
>>79272910
How did you come to that conclusion? I'd have been happy with there being some cost or sacrifice or even side effect of him being resurrected, but there wasn't. He literally died one day and came back the next, told a couple of people then resumed his position of rogueish underdog heartthrob no doubt destined to become king, save mankind and fuck the pretty princess. Its a complete 180 on what this story is supposed to be.
>>
D&D wanted all the plot-twistiness of the books, without actually committing to exploring or explaining anything. Also happened with:

>Stannis's death
>Jon's resurrection
>Arya's whole Faceless Men deal
>the "growing strong" Tyrell plot
>origin of the white walkers reveal
>Euron
>etc

And expect to see more of it in the coming seasons!
>>
>>79272941
>The magic of Rhllor
Prove it
>>
>>79272532
and they added the chick from the theater to make up for it. she was super hot
>>
>>79273048
>Stannis death

To be fair, there was little point to this. And in the books Stannis is the furthest possible from dying
>>
to be edgy and le shocking
that's all the show is now
ever since the normies exploded when they saw the red wedding
>>
got is degenerate crap
>>
>>79272470
so he could take stannis' story/battle
>>
>>79272355
Show that she's an old lady using MAGIC to appear young.
>>
>>79274055
Literally just this.
>>
>>79272355
GRRM didn't live up to his end of the deal and release the next book so D&D opted to reveal all his secrets in the shittiest ways possible.
>>
>>79272355
To upset all the fucking pedos here
>>
>>79272355
To establish vulnerability and allow for all that great character development that they forgot to follow it up with.
>>
>>79272470
This. He is so bland in the show now and I want him to die but instead he has to marry Dragon Lady
>>
>>79272522
the Watch is down to like twenty people and the southern realms are so preoccupied that they have practically forgotten the Wall even exists. any watchman who wanted could probably just leave at this point and no one will care
>>
>>79276439
But when everything goes back to normal you'll be considered a traitor and sold by some nigger for your bounty
>>
>>79272513
>I saw some change. I thought he was a lot different
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.