[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Expanse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 0.png (189KB, 323x327px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
189KB, 323x327px
>What this show desperately needs a lot more of:
Smug old bitch in a saari

>What this show should definitely focus more on:
Genuinely intelligent, classy Martian mofos (like that guy with the lie detector eyes, the chinese captain etc.)
Top QT bearded spy guy introduced last episode
Black OPA dude who's constructing that mormons' ship

What this show needs a lot less of:
The entire crew of the Rocinante

What this show does not need at all:
That obnoxious black cunt "Mary Sue Nagata"
Stupid romance plots
More julie mao references
Autist Martian marines
Braindead belters proud of their stupidity and their freakish, deformed bodies, devolved language and degenerate """""culture""""
>>
>>79265313
So how many times has she had throat cancer? Ugh that horrible voice.
>>
>>79265649
>what a wonderful voice.

Fixed. It's like soft velvet erotically caressing your body.
>>
File: 1486667531544.jpg (19KB, 181x173px) Image search: [Google]
1486667531544.jpg
19KB, 181x173px
>>
>>79265313
>behrooooooooz
i fucking love Shohreh's voice got damn

but i agree with all the things you said the show needs more of OP.
>>
>>79265836
See, that's why I chose that pic. That shot lasted for like 2 seconds, but I immediately recognized the meme potential
>>
I just want more Martians

>>79265649
It's her trademark
>>
File: Ashur-gota.jpg (343KB, 417x626px) Image search: [Google]
Ashur-gota.jpg
343KB, 417x626px
>>79265313
>Top QT bearded spy guy introduced last episode
word
>>
>>79265313
>What this show desperately needs a lot more of:
>Smug old bitch in a saari
Sorry but listening to this poo in loo speak makes my own throat hurt. What the hell happened to her voice box? Did she start smoking at age 7?
>>
>>79266966
I was all team /mars/ until i found out that they're 90% shitskins that are STILL hung up on white "privilege"
>>
>What this show needs

More than 40 minutes per episode holy shit
>>
>>79267026
She's Iranian anon. She said in an interview that she inherited it from her mother, so it's genetic.
>>
>>79265313
Id do her
>>
>>79265313
>Braindead belters proud of their stupidity and their freakish, deformed bodies, devolved language and degenerate """""culture""""
Fuck off earther
>>
Her voice is sex
>>
>>79267957
>an 80 years old grandma from Earth is objectively stronger than 5 adult Belter men
>he still thinks belters are in any way superior

But why?
>>
>>79268222
Not going to be so cocky when we start dropping rocks on you, sasa?
>>
>Caring about any show made after 2012

Like you won't get anything beside libtard propaganda, enjoy your deluded wishes you snowflakes.
>>
>>79265313
>What this show should definitely focus more on:

Learning to chill the fuck out like the book does. Everything is fast forward in the show. Also things are dumbed down and turned up to 11 (what the fuck is up with Bobbie?) to make an impression on the audience.
>>
>>79268375
>implying there'll be a single Belter left alive when the dust truly settles

Belters should enjoy what precious few time they have left, before they're nuked to smithereens by Earth possibly joined by Mars.
>>
>>79265313
>That obnoxious black cunt "Mary Sue Nagata"

OH boy just think she will never be killed, since she is central to the plot in book 7
>>
>>79265313
The show has too much diversity. It's unwatchable. There's a nigger in every other scene.
>>
>>79267957
>Needs juice to take 1g burns
>Dependent on Earth and Mars handouts just to stay alive & keep their societies functioning
>Blame Earth & Mars for every one of their problems that they themselves are the cause of
>Don't even speak a real language

Belters are the niggers of the future.
>>
>>79265313
This show needs more action and less TALK!
STOP MAKING THEATER and soap opera!
>>
>>79268768
>Blame Earth & Mars for every one of their problems that they themselves are the cause of

This is hardly the case. The show even went out of it's way to spell it out for you.
>>
>>79268720
>OH boy just think she will never be killed, since she is central to the plot in book 7

The show is officially RUINED
>>
>>79268959

You have no idea.

Here's the thing. Naomi is actually alright in the books. I wouldn't say I like her or her puppylove relationship with cuckmaster Holden (really, that kind of writing can only come from some sort of American SJW bubbleworld), but she's an alright character with understandable motivations. She also has a bit of a playful spark.

The show turns her into a perma-angry cunt with a bitch accent. It's not necessarily a wrong way to behave (you'll find out), but it's hard to watch.
>>
So how does Mars fuck Earth's shit up after Deimos?
>>
>>79269207
At least they managed to make Amos much, much better. In the books he just comes off as a generic muscle tough dude (imagine every single Nathan Statham character).
Meanwhile in the show, he's actually a character you can empathize with, and his actions make sense in accordance with how he's portrayed.
>>
A realistic show for a realistic audience.
>>
>>79269207
What's so SJW about it?
>>
>>79269334

If you've read The Churn, you'll understand Amos a bit better. If you didn't though, he does come off generic and shallow.

I do like that they've added more interest to him in the show however. In the books, it takes ages until Amos starts making sense as a character.

>>79269369

Naomi and Holden are all about holding hands and understanding each other all the time, you just want to punch them. They have these insightful conversations and Holden bloviates over how much they understand each other all the time. It's like a caricature of a relationship.
>>
>>79269334
>Nathan Statham
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard but now I genuinely can't remember his real name
>>
>>79270090
Lel, apparently his real name is "Jason Statham".

But that kinda proves my point, in the books he's pretty generic compared to the show.
>>
File: smug miller.png (221KB, 475x503px) Image search: [Google]
smug miller.png
221KB, 475x503px
>>79265836
Avasarala vs Miller

Who wins?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.