[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ValenKinos Day: Battle of the Sexes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5354.jpg (367KB, 1854x1849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5354.jpg
367KB, 1854x1849px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2aqd621Fc
>February 10th, 2017
>The decision has never been clearer
So /tv/, will your gf cuck you into watching 50 Shades of Gay with her or will you man up and take her to some John Kino?
>>
>>79264727
Couples will compromise and see LEGO Batman instead.
>>
File: 420 blaze it kek.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it kek.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>79264727
Already torrented shit from kink.com, so no.
>>
File: IMG_4279.jpg (113KB, 750x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4279.jpg
113KB, 750x544px
>>79264760
>least degenerate kids movie series in years
Im ok with this
>>
>>79264840
Please don't tell me you downloaded 50 shades...
>>
>>79264727
My parents are in town visiting and my old man and I are gonna go see John Kino Saturday.

I'm pretty excite to go see it with my dad desu senpai.
>>
>>79266730
It's a better couple's movie than a father/son film desu but you made the right choice over seeing 50 Shades Darker with him
>>
“John Wick: Chapter 2” begins with a very loud sports car chasing a very loud motorcycle through busy city streets. We don’t know who is in the car, and we don’t know who is on the motorcycle. We do recognize that the city is New York, and with that comes a crestfallen feeling, because there are no cliffs in New York City: It would be nice if both vehicles could go off of one and leave the audience in peace.
Movie stars have enviable lives, so it takes a lot to make me feel sorry for one. But watching Keanu Reeves going around playacting the shooting, stabbing and beating of scores of people, over the course of two long hours, it can’t help cross the mind that no actor with a better offer would take this one — and that teaching screen acting at some nice liberal arts college would be a better use of Reeves’ real gifts than this elaborately choreographed exercise in stupidity.
“John Wick: Chapter 2” is not an ambitious movie, but it fails even on its own limited terms. It has an error in conception that should have been obvious in the planning stage: It takes an action character and turns him into the hapless victim of circumstance. Of course, being an active fellow, he reacts to his hapless victimhood in a frenetic way that looks assertive to the naked eye. But at virtually no point in the movie is he doing anything he really wants to do — and that casts a pall over the whole enterprise.
In an early scene, an Italian mobster shows up at John’s house and calls in a “marker” — a favor that John (Reeves) must do. The mobster (Riccardo Scamarcio) wants him to kill somebody. But John says he is out of the killing business and refuses. So the guy blows up John’s house, whereupon John has a change of heart and agrees to do the murder.
[Cont]
>>
This is pathetic. What kind of person is this? He doesn’t want to kill somebody, but then he does, because some guy blew up his house? Is this somebody worth two hours of your attention? Perhaps even the filmmakers have a clue that this is bad, because they keep emphasizing that markers are non-negotiable. They feel the need to make excuses for the character they’re diminishing.
Thus, instead of inviting us to care about someone trying to do something worthy or interesting, “John Wick: Chapter 2” asks us to become involved in the survival saga of a bland, amoral entity, as he does battle with other bland, amoral entities. That leaves us with almost nothing besides the occasionally amusing spectacle of Reeves as a one-man killing machine. There’s also the curious detail that this is one of the rare action movies that’s actually honest about ammunition: It’s not inexhaustible. He keeps running out and having to reload.
Actually, there’s one good scene. The Italian actress Claudia Gerini shows up as an international syndicate boss operating out of Rome and living like decadent Renaissance royalty. Gerini really does seem as if she could be secretly running the world — and compared with the other characters here, she seems as if she should be.
But there’s really nothing else to say but what a shame. Think about this: Keanu Reeves started his career as one of the few male leads with an aura of sweetness about him. I’m not talking about niceness, like Tom Hanks, or geniality, like George Clooney, but sweetness, a fairly rare quality in a male movie star. And this is what Hollywood does to him. It makes him suppress his true screen nature and presents him going around shooting dozens of people in the head. What’s worse, if this movie makes money, everyone will say, “Ooh, Keanu Reeves is doing good.”
But no, this is not good. This is just not good.
>>
>>79264727
>your gf
;_______;
>>
>take your gf to John Wick 2
>she turns gay
gg OP
>>
File: IMG_3921.gif (4MB, 483x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3921.gif
4MB, 483x281px
>>79267245
>Implying it's cheating if she fantasizes about females
>Not turning her straight again by sheer force of man

>>79266962
>>79266943
Who said this and why should I care?
>>
File: IMG_2257.jpg (49KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2257.jpg
49KB, 533x399px
Is there a better actor in Hollywood than Kino Reeves?
>>
>>79268632
In terms of care for your craft?

Tom Cruise is well know to do his own stunts (Which I respect him)

But so far only Keanu Reeves went as far to reach competitive status in: Operator/Judo/ju Jitsu
>>
>>79268726
In terms of just all around dude

Tom Cruise is a dedicated worker and good at his job but he is a total whore for the studios/directors. Kino Reeves seems to pick his films/directors more carefully
>>
>>79265679
you fucking idiot.
kink.com didn't create 50 shades of grey
>>
>>79270154
Twilight fanfiction did
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.