[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ManchesterbytheSea_Trailer.jpg (818KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ManchesterbytheSea_Trailer.jpg
818KB, 1920x1080px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>79263951
lee, but we forgive him
>>
>>79263951
No one was. It was just life.
Fantastic movie tbqh family
>>
kid just needed a gahdian. he was smaht
>>
>>79264000

>be Lee
>go to grocery for getting your kids some food
>dont drive because you are drunk and can hurt people
>house accidentally burns and people blame you

I didn't get that part.
>>
>>79264043
>"accidentally"
it's still his fault, he could have gone back home to check the fireplace but decided not to
>"people blame you"
nope
even the police lets him go
his wife is the only one pissed about it, which is understandable
>>
>>79264043

He was drunk. He was not getting groceries, he went with the purpose of getting beer. Him being drunk made him forget the log filter or whatever you americans call it.

I don't really blame him, but I can see why people do and I can definitely see why he blames himself.

The only strange character was the kid. Doubt he would react like that to his fathers death were it real life.
>>
>>79264107
>whatever you americans call it.

I am not American.
>>
>>79264107
considering the dude was in the hospital for quite some time when the movie begins I guess patrick his dad would die long before
also his life always kinda sucked so he's probably used to that shit
>>
>>79264107
>The only strange character was the kid
It seems like he was "ok" or at least dealt with it seemingly indifferently because he always knew it was going to happen. His dad had everything prepared for when he died minus his brothers willingness or ability to take care of him.
>>
>>79264086
>his wife is the only one pissed about it
The fact he has to leave the state to find a job kinda indicates enough people in the state blamed him for what happened to make him unhireable.
>>
>>79264107
>>79264043
Why do all these threads forget he was also high on cocaine?
>>
>>79264086
>wife is the only one pissed about it

Did you even watch the movie? Jesus fucking christ
>>
Were those guys in the bar talking about him? I couldn't understand what they were saying.
>>
>>79264541

Seconding this. I also couldn't get why Lee assaulted them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.