[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rush-movie-2.jpg (406KB, 1600x664px) Image search: [Google]
rush-movie-2.jpg
406KB, 1600x664px
"...Of course he didn't listen to me. For James, one world title was enough. He had proved what he needed to prove. To himself and anyone who doubted him. And two years later, he retired. When I saw him next in London, seven years later, me as a champion again, him as broadcaster, he was barefoot on a bicycle with a flat tire, still living each day like his last. When I heard he died age 45 of a heart attack, I wasn't surprised. I was just sad. People always think of us as rivals but he was among the very few I liked and even fewer that I respected. He remains the only person I envied."

Kino?
>>
>did you try using aluminum parts?
>>
>>79263265
Rush was really good. Also, if you liked it, watch Senna. It's a kino of all kino racing documentary and one of the guys from Rush (the real guy) is in it briefly.
>>
>>79263265
>cgi shaky cam racing

No, also cheesy as fuck. Brühl did a convincing job as Lauda tho
>>
The racing cinematography was top notch as was the sound design.

Brühl was good too...and the actress who played his wife was uncanny.

...however the stakes weren't high or believable and the story itself wasn't all that compelling. The Nurembergring crash was the only scene with real depth and drama.

TL;dr Well made film but the story isn't much to work with
>>
>>79263485
>>79263623

I would say one thing that draws me back to the film/made is kino is the rivalry between James and Lauda.. . The intense rivalry between the best athletes of their sport, fighting for the top spot....

I think we can all empathize with either or
>>
>>79263265
Top movie. Still doesn't live up to the real-life story though.

I wanted it to delve into the intrigues of the constructor companies, the way Ferrari and McLaren plotted against each other. It would have added a whole new level to the plot. Still, I presume they would have withdrawn licencing rights if they were made to look bad.
>>
>>79263765

Rivalry isn't enough to make a story compelling. It relegates this film to sports movie tier as a whole...one with very nice visuals and sound... but that's about it.
>>
File: 1477034468401.jpg (75KB, 768x396px) Image search: [Google]
1477034468401.jpg
75KB, 768x396px
>>79263265
MAGA!
>>
>>79264061
Confirmed Kino by God-Emporor Trump himself. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>79263623
>nuremburgring
You mean Burgerkingring
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.