[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emma Stone Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 3c7a45141b07f8af548f262159b1edb3.jpg (282KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3c7a45141b07f8af548f262159b1edb3.jpg
282KB, 1500x1500px
Does she really look like a frog? Is she a good actress? Was la la land kino? Discuss.
>>
>>79261419
Yes too all. All hail our froggy queen.
>>
>>79261419
>Does she really look like a frog?
Sort of. I'm hesitant to say yes because I like to think I'd never want to have sex with a frog but...

>Is she a good actress?
Definitely. Not Amy Adams or Emily Blunt good, but definitely decent. Her performance in La La Land was much better than the film itself
(kind of like Gyllenhaal in Southpaw)

>Was la la land kino?
No. It was alright and very enjoyable. It captured the feel of seeing an original, great broadway/west-end musical but in the cinema. But films and musical theatre are different mediums and their pros/cons aren't the same
>>
she definitely looks like a frog, I saw an pic once where she was side by side with pepe and they looked scarily similar..
>>
>>79261419
This groovy thread needs a groovy bump
>>
No, Jamal. YOU be trippin'
>>
File: pepe.png (254KB, 704x332px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
254KB, 704x332px
>>
I would give her the goofballs tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>79261419
My mom thinks she looks like Jesse from Toy Story.
>>
absolutely love her. SHE SO CUTE!!!!
>>
>>79262311
your mum's stupid
>>
>>79261419
>Does she really look like a frog?
Yes

>Is she a good actress?
No kek.

>Was la la land kino?
Top kek

>Discuss.
Bong genes
>>
>>79261419
Cutest frog ever.
>>
>>79262510
(You)
>>
>>79262334
She's MINE
>>
>>79261419
>Was la la land kino?
No Mike.
>>
>>79262216
underrated post
>>
>>>>79262218
anyone have more comparison images like this for her and pepe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.