[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (29KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29KB, 1024x768px
My did he decide to fuck his shit up
>>
>>79260865
There was two hours of screen time to fill, so shit had to go down somehow.
>>
HAL was infallible, it didn't fuck anyone's shit up. It was all the human's fault, because of their fear.
>>
>>79260865
To be honest I never got that either what the fuck was his problem?
>>
Conflict in his orders. He was given all the information necessary to carry out the mission without human assistance, but was required to keep full mission details secret from Bowman and Poole. This conflict caused HAL900 to develop paranoia. The only way out that he could see was to remove the reason for the conflict, i.e; the human factor.

Watch or read 2010 for a full rundown...
>>
The humans were a liability.
>>
>>79260865
>>79263755
He didn't. He had secret orders only he knew, and saw Frank and Dave talking about disconnecting him. He believed himself to be mission-critical, and had to preserve the mission at all costs, so Frank and Dave had to go. HAL wasn't insane at all, he was just entirely unfeelingly rational.
>>
he was racist against an alien intelligence
>>
>>79263755
That's stupid.

So if your boss told you to do something at the office but not tell your coworkers, would you shoot them all to keep them from asking questions?
>>
>>79265573
in most movies? yes
>>
>>79263876
>>79265616

>They haven't read and watched all the material

Doctor Chandra explains it all in the book and film 2010, the sequel. Heck, there are websites out there explaining exactly what I said in my original post.

>>79265573
You are particularly retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
2001 contains coded messages detailing the globalist agenda that began in 2001.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.