[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Star Wars have the worst movie fan base of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Star Wars 7 Trailer Cuck.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars 7 Trailer Cuck.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
Does Star Wars have the worst movie fan base of all time?
>>
File: fucking cringe.png (254KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucking cringe.png
254KB, 720x720px
>>79258360
>>
>>79258360

Star Wars became popular culture. Most people consider themselves "fans", so there's bound to be some annoying people who blast their fanbile all over the place because they beilieve it will help them achieve a higher social status.
>>
>>79258360
No.

Fans are bad. Star Wars fans are pretty bad.

However, there are worse fandoms, like the fandoms for Steven Universe or My Little Ponies or Doctor Who or Sonic or anime or 90's nostalgia or Minecraft or Homestruck or a bunch of others.

I'd say, as far as fandoms go, Star Wars is pretty tame.
>>
thanks to youtube, EVERYTHING has the worst fanbase of all time, prove me wrong.
>>
>>79258360
They would if it wasn't for Harry Potter, and Dr. Who.

Also this
>>79258555
Nerd "culture" is fucking gay, its just exists to sell garbage with some shitty logos. And the problem is it's not even just nerds anymore, every normie has seen Star Wars and half of them under 30 own a Star Wars something.
>>
All vloggers and anyone who watched vloggers or reaction videos needs to be gassed
>>
File: 1485094528835.jpg (27KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1485094528835.jpg
27KB, 184x184px
>>79258690
This.

The worst part is, I watched some jerk off play a video game, and they have no fucking clue what they're talking about most the time, none of them are funny or witty. They just scream "Oh my gawd" all the time.
>>
>not snyder dc flicks
>not bayformers
>not sonic
>not zim
>not mlp
>>
File: autismfag awakens.jpg (363KB, 980x841px) Image search: [Google]
autismfag awakens.jpg
363KB, 980x841px
>>79258360
Pretty much. All they do is bitch about it most of the time.
This faggot is *reshooting* parts of ESB cause apparently even through nostalgia googles it's still not as perfect as it once was before Lucas raped his childhood.
>>
>>79258555
This, the more people know about it the more shiteaters there will be. Smaller fanbases always have "that guy". Just times that by a thousand.
>>
File: 1474153228547.png (237KB, 622x433px) Image search: [Google]
1474153228547.png
237KB, 622x433px
>>79258360

>Notr being a Stargate fan instead
>>
>>79258360
Reaction channels are everything wrong with Youtube.
>>
>>79258360
Why does every single youtube faggot make that face in their clickbait thumbnails?
>>
>>79258360
Considering Star Wars is so integral to pop culture, these guys are just an awful minority. Even the eu fags aren't like this
>>
>>79262937
that and commentary channels(bunch of clones, same try-hard witty humor, same type of "documentary" type of videos, same editing). The noise that is youtube
>>
>>79261539
I always thought the special editions weren't a bad idea but had a bad execution.

>>79262963
there's a reason why I've never clicked on Chris Stuckman, I can't believe this shit works.
>>
>>79258360
No; it's just very, very large and culturally prominent, so you see lots of cancer in it.

The real measure of a bad fan base is not the net amount of awfulness generated by it, but rather the amount of awfulness generated per capita.
>>
that guy in that video is one of the most annoying faggots

he pops up in all those screenjunkie type shows but i dont know who the fuck he is and he doesnt appear to have any fans
>>
>>79264328
Fagboy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.