[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose once and for all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ScarfacevsCarlito.jpg (133KB, 675x347px) Image search: [Google]
ScarfacevsCarlito.jpg
133KB, 675x347px
Choose once and for all.
>>
Fock u mang
>>
Scarface is absolute dogshit, so the other one.
>>
>>79257994
>Scarface is absolute dogshit
Prove it.
>>
>>79257429
Scarface really isn't that great a movie. It has a few memorable scenes, some memorable lines, and pacino is fantastic, but on the whole it's pretty mediocre.
>>
>>79258017
I should have said my opinion tbf, but Ive seen it twice and just didn't like it. Some of it is just crap that indulges big dick syndrome (hence why its popular amongst "gangsters"), and then some of it is just daft like that dancing frank sidebottom scene.

The chainsaw bathroom scene is brilliant though.
>>
>>79258132
>I should have said my opinion tbf,

You don't need to clarify that it's your opinion. We know it's your opinion because you said it.
>>
>>79258132
>>79258067
There is one subplot in Scarface that is weak shit and that's the assassination attempt he backs out of near the end. Other than that, the movie is a quite intriguing rise and fall tragedy that encompasses the 80s culture so thoroughly, with a memorable cast of characters and some iconic bits of dialogue. Oliver Stone's best script by a wide margin.
>>
>>79258209
Some people take things literally here, but no problem anyway
>>
I saw Scarface really young and thought it was overrated af and I used to say Carlito's was better because it's more grounded and less hysterical, but then I realized as a serious gangster character film it wasn't that great anyway compared to stuff like King of NY, meanwhile the unique batshit insanity and vulgarity of Scarface has kinda grown on me more recently.
>>
I prefer scarface
Carlito's way gives off that weird 90's vibe i can't stand
>>
File: 036-scarface-theredlist[1].jpg (151KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [Google]
036-scarface-theredlist[1].jpg
151KB, 1200x893px
>>79257429
Scarface obviously

Don't know why there's a picture of Al Pacino under the word Scarface though, that's pretty weird.
>>
>>79258435
Because OP is talking about the remake with Al Pacino, and not the original. That was pretty clear.
>>
>>79258667
are you sure?
>>
>>79258685
Yes. Everyone else in the thread understood perfectly.
>>
>>79258701
no, you must be mistaken.
>>
>>79258219
What was wrong with the assassination? Too hokey?
>>
>>79260644
I just don't buy Tony having a conscience in that scene, then go on to murder his best friend a few scenes later.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.