[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films women will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 80047616.jpg (51KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
80047616.jpg
51KB, 284x405px
My gf didn't understand why the husband was acting like a mom, she also found the ending really disturbing, although not as much as seeing Robert DeNiro get a hard on in front of his colleges.
>>
because its directed by a woman
>>
>>79256914
I found the ending weird too. I also hate that guy who plays her husband so much, I only like him in Workaholics, everything else he's be in is awful. Also the husband was acting like a mom because Hathaway was at work all the time. What's the confusing bit?
>>
>>79256932
His mannerisms were extremely feminine, he basically acted like the wife in the relationship.
>>
File: Dick Masterson.jpg (37KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Masterson.jpg
37KB, 306x306px
>>79256914
>Films women will never understand

Anything that requires even a modicum of attention. For some reason 90% of women are happy to text or talk or otherwise do other stuff during a film except watch the fucking film, even when they're the one who suggested it. They'll even do shit like get up to go to the kitchen to make a snack or whatever, then insist that you don't pause the movie, then have even less of an idea of what's going on than they did before. Definitely avoid any movie in which Honor or Loyalty is a major theme.

Men are better than women at watching movies.
>>
>>79256952
I don't get the question though, why did he act feminine? I don't know, it was probably in the script? Why was Hathaway a brunette?
>>
This film is so comfy. DeNiro back to his New York kino roots
>>
>>79256914
What I thought of it as every scene was the ending scene to a much better movie.
>>
>>79256932
>>79256914
I don't remember the ending, de Niro married the other old woman and what else?
>>
File: bane im big girl.jpg (115KB, 729x897px) Image search: [Google]
bane im big girl.jpg
115KB, 729x897px
>>79256914
Anne Hathaway is great girl and always deliver comfykino in my book. I felt like this was Devil Wears Prada but meant for a more male audience and there was some sexy parts i liked, the bed and the pink dress scene. All in all good lighthearted fun
>>
>>79257337
She is a really talented actress, not even joking. It's amazing to think she started in Princess Diaries of all things.
>>
>>79257194
Anne resolved the issues with her husband cheating on her. Anne also realised the search for a CEO was a waste of time as Bobby made her realise the reason the company is the way it is was her
>>
>>79257008
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Kael

i know this is bait btw
>>
>>79257399
What part of "90%" made you think "100%"?
>>
>>79257736
The part that you're now arguing with a woman.
>>
>>79257795
Makes sense, they're not very good at math.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XkVDVHpVo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.