[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sirius Black has escaped I wonder where he could be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].jpg (228KB, 1142x1599px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
228KB, 1142x1599px
>Sirius Black has escaped

I wonder where he could be?
>>
hiding in one of the dullest franchises
>>
>>79254288
LoTR?
>>
>notify immediately by owl

why the fuck don't wizards use telephones?
>>
>>79254269
>Black

Anywhere desu
>>
inb4 the pasta
>>
>>79254345

Because

Actually I don't fucking know.
>>
>>79254288
MCU?
>>
>>79254269
If he has any sense he's already far away, as far as he can possibly get from one of the
>>
>>79254406
Racism isn't funny.
>>
>>79254446
Unless you're Christopher Walken you can't end a sentence on "the"
>>
>>79254462
for you
>>
>>79254269
Fantastic escaped criminals and where are they: they're in the case

>nobody will fully understand this reference
>>
File: das rite.jpg (198KB, 796x566px) Image search: [Google]
das rite.jpg
198KB, 796x566px
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: dumbledore.jpg (90KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
dumbledore.jpg
90KB, 1200x630px
>>79254288
The movies were actually cool, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at /tv/, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>79254269
Did Sirius go to prison for raping young boys?
>>
>>79254489
Is that from the Autism movie?
>>
>>79254269
>>Sirius Black has escaped
>I wonder where he could be?

Fighting batman. Inside white bitches.
>>
>>79254678
too meta
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.