[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: The-100-1.jpg (212KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
The-100-1.jpg
212KB, 940x545px
how are you guys liking the new season? its badass as fuck
>>
>badass as fuck
it is shit

the main group are the villains in the story. Half of them should be dead by now to keep a sense of justice being done. And yet nothing will happen to them because reasons so they keep killing other people without facing any consequences
>>
>>79253685
>>79254190
Just say bump dude. Everyone can tell you're samefagging when you do this shit 30 minutes after the last post. The arguing with yourself part is just pathetic.
>>
>>79253685
Jasper figured it out. World is a worthless shithole, have fun while you can.
>>
>Bellamy going full retard again, dooming everyone
What a twist!
>>
>>79253685
It was unbelievably stupid to sacrifice the machine for the slaves. Bellamy just doomed Arkadia, or at least he has until super-smart Raven invariably finds a way to bail them out. Monty has no fucking backbone and should have told Bellamy and that guy's boyfriend to fuck off. If Roan or Ice Nation finds out he just fucked their best chance at survival, they needs to be some consequence.

And it's amazing that Jaha is still walking. You'd think people would be more than slightly pissed at him.
>>
>>79254476
where was Murphy
>>
File: pits.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pits.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
How do you think they smell and taste after the thrill of the kill.
>>
>>79256437
Fuck knows. No wonder the episode sucked.
>>
>>79253685
I want to lick their feet
>>
Why'd they have to kill of Flynn? I stopped watching after that. There's no point watching a show that kills off all the likeable leads. I don't enjoy watching a show where I hate everybody.

It felt like Boardwalk Empire all over again when they killed of Jimmy and everything just went to shit after that,.
>>
>>79253685
I'm liking it. I keep my fingers crossed hoping for a grounder holocaust.

Based Bellamy is due to switch from cuckmode back to diehard mode
>>
File: 1460687704487.jpg (159KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1460687704487.jpg
159KB, 1916x1076px
>>79258191
Flynn had to die for breaking raven's heart.
>>
Jasper annoys me
>>
>>79258298
I forgot Raven's mentor also died. She can't catch a break.

>>79258303
Better than Octavia at least.
>>
>it's all leading to only 100 people surviving in the Ark
It'll be like pottery
>>
tits
>>
File: 1462027602867.jpg (6KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1462027602867.jpg
6KB, 195x195px
>>79259384
>skaikru fail to hold their end of the bargain
>the other nations find out and send their armies to Arkadia
>Jasper leads an anarchic mob to revolt against Clarke's leadership
>Bellamy, Clarke and the rest of main cast barricade themselves in the Ark
>grounders massacre the mob
>radiation wave wipes out everyone left outside
>Bellamy, Monty and the rest have to live with fact that hundreds of their own people died in excruciating pain just so they could play the heroes and save 25
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.