[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I don't get it
>>
>>79250894
It's about Scientology
>>
>>79250894
meh

it's no There Will be Blood
>>
>>79250894
When you start experiencing art without the concept of having to understand it, you will enjoy art a lot more. Only faggot philistines have to have their art explained to them.
>>
>>79250981
I'd still like to discuss it however.

From what I did get it's about a man who knows he's full of shit, but he can't stop because he has dug himself a pit. His wife is the ruler of his life, who urges him to create all these lies.
>>
I actually just watched this. Some sequences were good. I literally felt a feeling of hypnotism for about 30 mins in the middle of movie which is a testament to the film for inciting that feeling in me. Overall not too impressed though
>>
Different interpretations. One is taking the movie at face value and understand it as the story of a deranged fucked up soldier joining a cult until his natural need of running away takes a hold of him.

From there you can go as deep as you want, PTA taking shots at scientology, the duality between control/order and freedom/chaos, etc

10.0/10 movie anyway
>>
Man alive does this movie have a spot in my heart
>>
>>79250894
You must be a pleb faggot. Need it spelled out cunt??
>>
Don't mind me, just posting the best scene in any movie in the 2010s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakQFZh8QpA
>>
It's the best looking thing I have ever seen. It's so sharp and the colours and so damn inky if you get what I mean.

The lighting too. The shadows look so deep and dark. Love how the camera pans around too.
>>
File: 1950s tinder.png (143KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
1950s tinder.png
143KB, 500x264px
>>79250894
It's about how pucci makes u retarted
>>
>>79251143
>you silly... you silly animal

I miss him bros
>>
PIG FUCK
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.