[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start watching >gross nude obese women dancing >why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0031.jpg (1MB, 1000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
1MB, 1000x1481px
>start watching
>gross nude obese women dancing
>why
>>
2 deep 4 u?
>>
screenplay by tom ford directed by tom ford
>>
>>79250478
wtf is that jawline
>>
>>79250478
They were dressed as band leaders waving American flags. They were a personification of what America has become: a grotesquely obese consumerist nation that demands it be praised for its inner beauty whilst being oblivious to its flaws.
>>
>>79251237
Wrong, it was supposed to represent freedom. Most audiences would be disgusted by that display, but that ultimately doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that they're perfectly content with themselves, so much so that they'd dance completely nude for all of us to see.
>>
It was a pleb filter
>>
>>79251237
this.

or at least it this was written in the IMDB trivia section
>>
>>79251429
>>79251237
he's right you know.

>Though nearly all the art in the film was on loan from real-world artists — “I don’t like a movie that’s about the art world that doesn’t have real art,” said Ford, “because you can always tell” — the director shot the nude women himself, adopting the imaginary persona of a foreign artist with an axe to grind. “I’ve lived in Europe for the last 27 years, so I thought, What do I want to say if I’m having a gallery show in America?” mused Ford. “Politics being what they are right now, I want to make a statement about America. And I remembered that great poster that I had hanging in my room when I was a kid, when I thought I was straight, of Farrah Fawcett in that red bathing suit. America was always tan, beautiful teeth, tits and ass. So, guess what? I want to talk about America today: Gluttonous, overfed, aging, sad, tired.”
>>
>>79251773
Why make them dance so happily if they're supposed to be sad and tired?
>>
Commentary about modern America that was just as empty as the rest of the shit film
>>
>>79250478
This is how shit modern art is. And i don't even think that was a critic of this art. The guy who did that must have thought "wow, this is soooo deep".
>>
>>79251773
>that I had hanging in my room when I was a kid, when I thought I was straight

The Jews got to him too

Curse the Gay Agenda!
>>
>>79252060
Are you surprised?

its Tom "every man should get penetrated once in his life" Ford
>>
Not only that but also when the cutie breaks a girl's phone, the girl says that it doesn't matter BECAUSE A NEW ONE IS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK. Like Food just couldn't contain himself but comment on consumerism.
>>
>>79250478
>>gross nude obese women dancing
I didn't like Girls either
>>
>>79252197
He could've made them say "oh no I've always wanted to try android anyway", "oh no I can buy a new one myself", etc
>>
>>79251873
outward appearances try to mask the truth, but the nudity reveals it anyway
>>
>>79252197
according to the /r9k/ /g/ /pol/ nexus girls all fetishize iphones so this was the most believable part

and amy adams' degenerate modern art that she didn't actually give a shit about was meant to contrast with jake g. as the tormented 'real' artist shut out of high society
>>
>all these idiots kicking off about the pleb filter opening credits
lmao you all failed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.