[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad this flopped. What a piece of garbage.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm glad this flopped. What a piece of garbage.
>>
Didn't see it. Is it the obvious anti-american anti-capitalist anti-whitemale propaganda everyone can tell it is?
>>
>>79249065

>flopped

It didn't though.

Also, pure burger kino.
>>
>>79249065
What went wrong? Was it an oscar-bait mediocre garbage?
>>
>>79249095
Not really. It did show how the mcdonalds brothers hamstrung him and sort of drove him to the point of desperation where he took it upon himself with a (((lawyer)))
>>
>>79249065
>He stole the idea to sell burgers and fries

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF
>>
>michael keaton somehow gets his career back and starts tanking it again
that didn't take long
>>
>>79249095
>>79249128
It tried to be Social Network and Michael Keaton really tried but the story of how McDonalds revolutionized assembly line garbage food is not that interesting. The brothers were just weak good ol boys who dindu nuffin and Kroc instantly switches to a major asshole halfway through the movie. When the dramatic music was playing as he found out about how much more cost effective powdered shake mix I just laughed at how they were dramatizing this story. I had pretty low expectations going in. The exposition dump at the beginning with the brothers instantly turned me off.
>>
>>79249065

It was limited launch and still was making top 5 in the venues it was still playing in just a couple of weeks ago.

That's amazing for an arthouse film from Weinstein sheckle bros.
>>
All I took from that movie was that ray kroc's new wife was a philandering whore
>>
>>79249187

I agree with pretty much in every way.

They blew they load so early it felt like an advert for McDonalds.

There was that one point where I cared about Kroc when he realized everything was turning to shit and he told those old fucks to piss off but that was the only redeeming moment for him and it was comic relief.

He's a dick the rest of the time and yeah that's the point of the narrative but it didn't let Keaton do his thing good enough.
>>
>>79249095
It's not. It's a couple of bright guys revolutionize burger restaurants, but due their inability to manage restaurants they fail at franchising. Another guy comes along and figures out how to fix that issue. Because they're so scared they keep him from making it happen in such a way that everyone can be rich.

It gets to the point where their behavior risks his livelihood and he responds to that by removing them. He was right to do so. He tried to take them with him, but they weighed him down. So he cut them loose.
>>
>>79249153

It's not that way at all though. He literally idolizes them in the film and when they don't do it they way he feels necessary basically just takes it and does it his way and say's it was his idea from day one.
>>
They should make a movie about Howard Schultz instead.
>>
>>79249537
literally the same story too.
>>
>>79249574
It's even cooler though because he gets forced out, starts a new company using his idea, then buys the old company and kicks out the original founders.
>>
>>79249065
>>79249118

If anything, it "flipped."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.