[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blair witch 2016 creature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Picture-of-the-Blair-Witch-3.png (297KB, 525x505px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-of-the-Blair-Witch-3.png
297KB, 525x505px
The director of the series said the creature isn't the witch, but somebody else.

so who the fuck is this creature then?
>>
>>79247789
Horny Pinokio
>>
heather ''possessed'' by elly kedward or elly herself
>>
>>79247789
looks like Miley Cyrus
>>
>>79247789
It's the audience

White men are the real monsters
>>
>>79247789
They explain it in the fucking movie.
>>
It was supposed to be the witch, they backpedaled because of bad reviews
>>
They said they were going to reveal some secrets in the commentary. But half the commentary is just the writer and director being as butthurt as possible because of the film didn't do as well as they wanted.
>>
I've loved the original since it came out, and I don't mind a good found footage movie, but the trailer looked like "omg spoopy jump scare: the flick". Should I bother watching this?
>>
>>79247893
where? this doesn't show up until like the last two minutes
>>
>>79247911
don't bother, it's a horrible movie all around
>>
>>79247789
mookie blaylock
>>
>>79247911
It wasn't too bad, it had some good moments. I expected way worse desu
>>
>>79247911
eh, I loved the series. it's a decent horror film. they definitely reveal new powers the witch has, such as distorting time, speaking like other people, and mind control. (mind control was in the lore already with rustin parr, but most people don't follow the backlore)
>>
Stand alone, it was alright. Compared to standard popular horror, it was amazing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.