[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sherlock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sherlock.jpg (10KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.jpg
10KB, 297x170px
ok im not great at expressing my thoughts through writing but after watching the last episode, I am just so angry, hopefully this hasn't been vented here before.
Sherlock started as a smart entertaining show, the characters had flaws, and even though Sherlock was a genius you were still rooting for him! I dont know when the beat dropped, but I think its when Mary came around, the show just never had the same rhythm after that.
Season 4...what a piece of shit!
>the fucking drone
>so the whole thing on the plane...it didnt happend
>Mary finally dies, I hated that character, but she just wont. go. away.
>john is thinking about cheating on mary, your going to cheat on your wife who is a world class assassain, spy, mercenary, or what ever the fuck she is...what
>Mary again, she wants a quiet life...so I will marry John Watson side kick to one of the most famous men in England
>the memory sticks! COME ON
>they kept one of her associates alive for 5 or 7 years what ever it was, he would of been dead in a week
>Eurus nuff said
>Jim Moriarty, hes back again! for fuckes sake why kill him to have him in almost every episode since hes been dead, you think maybe the writers are regretting that one

I get it new characters need to be introduced from time to time. This was just sloppy though, I had enjoyed the first 3 seasons somewhat and then they dropped this travesty, word is that this could be the last, well frankly with how bad it was i hope so!

what did you guys think
>>
>>79245412
>and even though Sherlock was a genius you were still rooting for him!

Do you hate geniuses?

All other points accepted. Season 4 was shit. At least theres no ciff hanger, so season 5 has potential.
>>
>>79245595
Not OP but geniuses often have poor social skills which makes them unlikable by most people.
>>
>>79245741
>Not OP but geniuses often have poor social skills

I'm not going to have conversation. That's just dumb.
>>
>>79245595
yeah, like hawking that smug bastard wish someone would knock him down a peg or two!
>>
>>79245595
a genius who treats everyone like crap and makes everyone look like a fool with his powerful intellect, still rooted for him because deep down you knew he was a good guy
>>
>>79246345

It's not the fact he a genius, it's that he is a cunt anyhow. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>Eurus nuff said

I could use a three volume explanation of this nonsense.
>>
>genius
I'M A HIGH-FUNCTIONING SOCIOPATH!!1!!!1!

Seriously though, that last season, man. Holy crap.
>>
File: sherlock.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>79246899
watching it for a second time, it looks even worse. what were they thinking.
>>
>>79247108
It's the lowest point in what's possibly the worst season of television ever broadcast.
>>
>>79247135
its kinda like jumping the shark or nuking the fridge.....blowing the drone?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.