[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elrond next to Gil-galad in battle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

He was there.
>>
>>79245380
>I was the herald of Gil-galad and marched with his host. I was at the Battle of Dagorlad before the Black Gate of Mordor, where we had the mastery: for the Spear of Gil-galad and the Sword of Elendil, Aiglos and Narsil, none could withstand. I beheld the last combat on the slopes of Orodruin, where Gil-galad died, and Elendil fell, and Narsil broke beneath him; but Sauron himself was overthrown, and Isildur cut the Ring from his hand with the hilt-shard of his father's sword, and took it for his own.... But few marked what Isildur did. He alone stood by his father in that last mortal contest; and by Gil-galad only CĂ­rdan stood, and I.
>>
>>79245565
Why wasn't Cirdan in the movie? Imagine how confused people who haven't read the books would be seeing an elf with a beard.
>>
>>79245380
https://www.change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-the-harry-potter-ultimate-extended-editions-they-promised?recruiter=556411118&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
>>
>>79245565
Hackson should have included the 5 v 1 battle with sauron rather than sauron being an idot and getting his fingers chopped
>>
>>79246785
>it's another WHY DIDN'T HACKSON PERFECTLY COMPRESS THE ENTIRE BACKSTORY OF MIDDLE EARTH INTO THE FIRST TEN MINUTES OF A MOVIE episode
>>
>>79246823
Not an argument.
>>
>>79247008
Neither is this >>79246785

>what is subtext?
The opening gives the information you need to know and the movie is long enough already. Why are we nitpicking that scene instead of Sauron the Gigantic Shining Lighthouse?
>>
>>79247320
I dunno people post "not an argument" all the time and it looks like fun so I thought I'd try it.
>>
>>79247357
Fuck your fat little monkey heart. I wasn't even the person you said "not an argunent" to, that phrase just triggers the shit out of me.
>>
>>79247522
Not an argument.
>>
>>79246396
terrible.

take a lap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.