[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Netflix really worth paying for every month? , Instant play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 640x400px
Is Netflix really worth paying for every month? , Instant play sounds comfy as fuck and it seems like I could discover tons of new kino.
>>
not after they announced their anti-white program
>>
>>79245335
Oh wow, I triggered a /pol/tard already. You know you're worse than SJWs, right?
>>
Why wouldnt it be? Just do it, pussy.
>>
>>79245388
heh, a little upset, chaim?
>>
File: IMG_8455.png (224KB, 1200x3075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8455.png
224KB, 1200x3075px
>>79245388
>t. Pic related
>>
there's plenty of pirate streaming sites with the same interface now
>>
Not worth it anymore, their collection seems to be shrinking by the day and their original programming is mostly shit

Pirate the few decent shows.

Strangle Hollywood and all media companies. No more shekels for them
>>
Yeah but wait until they cancel dear white people before you sub
>>
It's really convenient. It's great if there are a lot of TV series that you want to watch. The movie selection can be decent, but sometimes it doesn't really catch my attention.

They're doing a relatively good job to incorporate Spanish-language film into their library, which is nice.

What I really enjoy now is having both Netflix and Amazon Prime, all available via remote control I have a Kindle Fire stick or something. It's just super convenient. I imagine any competing product (Roku or Chomecast or whatever) is also great. It seems like best of both worlds between traditional cable and on-demand instant watching of TV and film. I wish I had more money to subscribe to more services (like HBO, Fubo, and some of the live programming options), but I'm poor, so I can't afford any more.

I used to pirate a bunch of TV shows and movies, but streaming is now more convenient in 80-90% of situations. If I had more money, it would always be more convenient.
>>
>>79246047
Impressive packing this much corporate dick sucking into one post
>>
Depends how you like to watch. My last apartment we had a nice big smart TV so I got a sub and it was pretty great. But now I have moved if I wanna watch stuff on the TV I gotta download so I just have one big USB HDD that I torrent movies/series onto then plug into the TV to play.

I did really like the ease of netflix though with a good connection, I do want to get a smart tv and get it again.

I don't really enjoy watching movies on computer at my chair or on my phone.
>>
>Shrinking library
>Increased prices
>Banned VPNs
>Proselytizing
lawyer up
hit the gym
delete facebook
>>
I've had trouble with Netflix streaming a couple of times and gone back to VPN + pirate bay because of that. If you have a paid product it needs to be better than what people can get for free.

That said I might subscribe to it so I can watch "Dear White People," looks like a good series.
>>
Cancel Netflix
Cancel Prime
Delete Facebook
Boycott Hollywood productions
>>
>>79245590
I dunno. I have been on 4chan for 10 years since my grandad introduced me to it and /co/ is now one of my most visited boards. Why is it a gateway? I don't watch kids cartoons so I don't know about the stephen universe posting but I don't noticibly notice it anywhere.
>>
>>79245309
https://www.change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-the-harry-potter-ultimate-extended-editions-they-promised?recruiter=556411118&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
>>
Stan is way better. They didn't go full sjw either.
>>
>>79245616
Can you list some?
>>
>>79246252
find them yourself you retarded cunt
>>
File: 1485387114615m.jpg (112KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485387114615m.jpg
112KB, 794x1024px
>>79246252
Download Kodi and install the exodus add-on instant 1080p dreaming, great and easy interface, no ads and has literally every movie and TV show ever.
>>
>>79246047
t. Netflix Social Media Manager
>>
>>79245388
hey rabbi whatcha doin
>>
>>79246362
All of the streams available with Exodus seem to lag and not buffer well. Might I be doing something wrong, or is that par for the course?
>>
>>79246080
Yeah it's embarrassing. I cringed as I typed it all out, but I do really think it's convenient.
>>
>>79245309
Filmstruck is the way to go if youre looking kino, but Netflix is ok

fwiw i have Netflix, Filmstruck, Amazon Prime, and an antenna for OTA broadcast networks. don't really feel like i'm missing anything
>>
>>79245388
>m-muh ebil /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>79247088
he called you guys whiny faggots, not boogeymen
>>
>>79245388
Kek this Jew is mad that we counter his anti-white propaganda.
>>
I like it because I can use it on my ps4/phone/tablet/pc without any hassle and it has some good background shows that are good rewatches like always sunny, the office and x-files.
>>
They have a few decent documentaries on there, a handful of shows, it also depends where you're from, us europoors (at least my country) doesn't have Family Guy for instance.

I think it's worth it, then again I'm also too lazy to pirate nowadays.
>>
yesmovies.to

No need to pay to stream
>>
>>79248167
and solarmovie and 123movie which are exactly the same source but with different URLS
>>
>>79245590
>[s4s]

[s4s] is and has been pure, unadulterated ironic shitposting since its inception. I don't understand how anyone can associate tumblr memes and SWJs with that board.
>>
It's definitely worth it. Get a free trial if you're unsure. After a month, the recommendations will be accurate and you'll discover new favorites.
>>
>>79245309
I don't think you have to use it all that much to justify the cost. They have a weird selection at this point but several of their originals are worth it and they have tons of smaller movies.

Check out FilmStruck for true kino though.
>>
>>79248167
if i use this should i run a proxy?
>>
File: 1486620222238-1023190050.jpg (2MB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1486620222238-1023190050.jpg
2MB, 1872x3328px
>>79246898
I'm assuming you have a bad internet connection. Everything runs lightning fast on my mediocre 20mbps connection.
>>
>>79246898
the same shit happens to me. kodi is unusable. you select something and get stuck on "working..." in the bottom corner. and when it does work, the stream is usually crap with buffering.

and its not my internet, netflix works like a breeze
>>
File: american_professor.png (418KB, 726x748px) Image search: [Google]
american_professor.png
418KB, 726x748px
>>79245309
Yes, it will culturally enrich you.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
>>
>>79249242
Hi, Netflix shill. Anyone who has used Kodi knows it work and streams EVERYTHING lightening fast.
>>
File: 1412452193749.jpg (120KB, 650x620px) Image search: [Google]
1412452193749.jpg
120KB, 650x620px
Netflix is nice but unless you're in the US the selection might or might not be pretty bad. I'm near the point of unsubscribing since it's so behind on my country.

It is nice to use though, and the way it loads videos is pretty smart so you're never stuck buffering or something. If you're internet is chugging it just reduces the quality for a short while. Pretty neat actually.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.