[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married With Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ba-woosh.jpg (196KB, 692x476px) Image search: [Google]
ba-woosh.jpg
196KB, 692x476px
Up until which season is it possible to watch this? I'm in the third now and still enjoying, but worried about what's coming next.

Also, what was going on in their heads when they cast that dyke Amanda Bearse? She is one of the worst actress I've ever seen, and doesn't even have redeeming qualities like Applegate.
>>
I wanna hate fuck Marcy D'arcy.
>>
>>79229670
Then get on board, loverboy.
>>
>>79229638

Amanda Bearse wrote for the show a few times and did stuff back stage. she had a character on the show because she knew her role as to how to get the jokes to pay off.

the whole series is worth watching; none of it could be done in 2017 though with all the pc police
>>
File: million dollar man.jpg (209KB, 696x476px) Image search: [Google]
million dollar man.jpg
209KB, 696x476px
>>
https://youtu.be/rgDtgyzVZYk?t=5m38s
>>
>>79230129
Basically that.

I think she also directed a few episodes to.
>>
>>79229638
damn the 90's were awesome
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a2wEMeKJ7g
>>
File: curly haired wojak.jpg (200KB, 696x476px) Image search: [Google]
curly haired wojak.jpg
200KB, 696x476px
>>
>>79229638
It was mostly fine until Katy Segal had a miscarriage or something and couldn't be on the show for an extended period. Without her Marcy and Jefferson got more screentime and they really weren't great as semi-leads.
>>
the show gets much better once Jefferson replaces Steve
>>
>>79230129
Could you imagine the shit force that would build the season no ma'am was formed.

No one knows how to take a joke. They all break down in to tears now days, and its not just women, men do the same thing.

Jesus people go to pieces when you don't agree with them. I listened to someone throw a shit fit because most the people in the warehouse I work with own xbox ones. He was literally red in the face out of breath screaming about Sony being the dominate king of gaming.

>>79231119
I felt bad when i heard of that, I remember my parents telling me years later how I kept asking were her baby went since i missed the episode they said it was all a dream and they didn't think it was right to tell a child about miscarriages.

>>79231141
This. Steve was a bad strait man. The best was when Al had his full cast of friends (the fat stupid guy, the black guy, the stupid guy and Jefferson).
>>
File: the fruits.jpg (241KB, 696x476px) Image search: [Google]
the fruits.jpg
241KB, 696x476px
>>79231247
And they are a cool gang too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.