[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DEC 25 0000 Doc Brown is a Christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 400x220px
>DEC 25 0000
Doc Brown is a Christian
>>
>>79227203
>>doc brown uses standard formats
>>plebicuk whaarrgarble jebus

kys
youre just gonna flunk out of state college anyways jeffrey
>>
besides the fact that the date is apocryphal, doc would still be trapped in hill valley and have to find a way to get to the middle east to stop jesus' birth
>>
you mean a pagan.
>>
He went back to kill Jesus.
>>
>>79227203
>Year 0
So year nothing?
>>
>>79227203
But Jesus wasn't born in December.
>>
>>79227986
so he created the universe then?
>>
>>79227203
Wasn't Jesus born in 1 BC?
>>
>>79228026
I assume a Christian would be more likely to think he was indeed born in December than an atheist.
>>
>>79228118
>Jesus was born in the year 1 before Jesus was born
>>
>>79228118
the morons who invented the calendar we use started with year one and not zero
jesus was already a year old when he was "born"
>>
>>79228118
>Doesn't know what A.D. and B.C. actually stand for.
And don't even try to start with that BCE and CE shit. That's just sorry and pathetic that people would even resort to that.
>>
>>79228295
There is no year 0, it goes from -1 to 1
>>
>>79227203
i thought most historians agreed that jesus was real

it's just that no one knows if he was some magical being or not
>>
>>79228797
there were tons of prophets at the time all claiming to be the son of god. that guy just got the best press i suppose
>>
>>79229095
well he (allegedly) was crazy enough to get killed for it, did any other prophets willingly die for their cause? I'm a history noob
>>
>>79228118
No, a few years before.
>>79228255
>>79228295
No
>>
>>79228118
were you 1 when you were born?
>>
Only Doc Brown could create a workign timemachine that for some reason can travel to the year zero. A year that doesn't exist.
>>
>>79229898
>A year that doesn't exist
good setup for a sequel t bh
>>
>>79229898
you would only have to fill in months and days
>>
>>79228118
Nice bait
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.