[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best episode of law & order (original series)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: lo_logo.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lo_logo.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
What's the best episode of law & order (original series)?
>>
The one where that guy commits a crime and then goes to trial.
>>
File: 3.png (284KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
284KB, 600x400px
The one where the comedy club owner's wife gets shot in the head.
>>
>>79224890
Any of the episodes without Dennis Farina.
>>
When Jack goes full kino and talk about The Third Man to make a point. Then the culprit is sentenced 200 years of jail. Fucking retarded american judicial system.
>>
File: o02-lawo-480.jpg (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
o02-lawo-480.jpg
22KB, 480x320px
YOU WAKE UP TO FIND YOUR WIFE DEAD AND THE BODY'S NOT EVEN COLD BEFORE YOU PICK OUT THE SHOVEL, SIR?

WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL THE POLICE? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL NINE ONE ONE?
>>
>>79225150
It's this one
http://lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Fluency
>>
>>79224890
http://lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Damaged_(L%26O)

Better SVU episode than that show ever delivered.
>>
>>79224890

Marathon is really good. no rape. no stupid teen drama, just a suspect, a cop, and all the mistakes that can happen when trying to convict.

Seed is also a really great episode pre-SVU and is better than nearly all SVU episodes.

i don't remember the name, but there is a good episode about a guy marrying a woman but having been in love with some girl he met once at a college party, the ending is great.

You also can't go wrong with any episode with Lenny Brisco, Detective Green or ADA McCoy.
>>
>>79225187

McCoy was the best, they waited way to long to make him the Official DA and we only got one season of it.

Miss OG Law & Order
>>
>>79225274
>http://lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Damaged

Face it Ms Ross...That girl had the time of her life..
>>
>>79224890
I can't remember the name of it for the life of me but I'm pretty sure it was a two-parter that had a lot of scenes set in Miami
I think the defendant was a film director or something
I do know I absolutely loved it because Briscoe had a plethora of one-liners in it.

Ah Lenny, your callous disregard for the sanctity of human life makes me chuckles so
>>
the one where big paulie gets shot & kill doing the uc gun buy.
>>
Killerz. It's about a little girl who murdered a little boy and put batteries in his mouth (thinking that it would bring him back to life). A lot of characters were thinking that she's just a little girl and just needs counseling, but it's evident that there was something seriously wrong with her.

The end of the episode still haunts me because right after the hearing, the little girl eyes a little boy in the hallway while the prosecutor takes note of this. They should've done a follow-up episode 10 years later where we find out the girl DID kill again, but she's much more sneaky because she knows how to play the system.

http://lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Killerz
>>
>>79225503
>i don't remember the name, but there is a good episode about a guy marrying a woman but having been in love with some girl he met once at a college party, the ending is great.
Who were the detectives in it? Was it an old guy and Latino dude?
>>
>>79225503
>You also can't go wrong with any episode with Lenny Brisco, Detective Green or ADA McCoy.

Rey & Briscoe are the GOAT duo
>>
>>79226862
Thats the one I was thinking about.
>>
File: go_home.png (207KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
go_home.png
207KB, 500x278px
>>
>>79227533
You can't go wrong with either of them desu.

Objectively for a good L&O episode you need Brisco, Greene (or Rey), McCoy, and Schiff (Branch is great as well)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.