[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Accountant 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxautismdefault.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxautismdefault.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
How the HELL did this gross 150 mil?
>>
Autism
>>
>>79224128
its a good film, dopey.
>>
>>79224128

>wow he's just like me, only 2 feet taller and built like Triple H.
>>
It went after the Taken/John Wick audience.
>>
>>79224145
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>Ben Affleck
>Anna Kendrick
all you need to attract viewers.
>>
>>79224128
actually wasnt that bad, it was comfy like jack reacher 1
>>
>>79224155
notanargument
>>
why haven't you accepted the FACT that autists are superhumans?
>>
>>79224155
kinell. back to your marvel threads
>>
Autism Bourne was ok, waiting for a sequel with more quips
>>
>Cool strong silent guy tells girl to stop bothering him
>Girl keeps trying to talk to the guy

This literally hasn't happened once this century outside of anime and this film
>>
I loved Radiohead in that first trailer, but the trailer completely clashed in tone with the second trailer, which was what the actual movie was like. Disappointed.
>>
>>79224128
Because it's a damn solid movie.
>>
>>79224265
Drive
>>
>>79224265

That was the point
>>
>a handsome muscled who is a genius and appreciate arts and fights numerous enemies
>likes starshit and comics
>good
>>
>>79224265
Maybe because he looks like Bin Jal-Affleck
>>
>>79224128
Imagine the secrets this guy has
>>
>>79224265
It would happen to you if you're 6'2+, handsome and well off as he was.
>>
>>79224883
>>likes starshit and comics

That stuff was payment for services rendered
>>
>>79224128
I'm convinced Hollywood just makes up the #s.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.