[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU'RE FUCKIN OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ead.jpg (67KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
ead.jpg
67KB, 683x384px
YOU'RE FUCKIN OUT
>>
File: tocqhqrqdpi.jpg (16KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
tocqhqrqdpi.jpg
16KB, 448x336px
>>79222514
I'M FUCKIN IN
>>
>>79222514
season 5 when? I heard a rumor they had a script kicking around for it, centered around kenny in hollywood trying to option his script
>>
File: goat.png (19KB, 521x314px) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
19KB, 521x314px
>>79222631
that would be cool, haven't found much other than this though
Vice Principals is pretty good too, I need to rewatch it
>>
LAST SEASON WAS SO SHIT, it will never come back, they fucked it up.
>>
>>79222631
No way, they ended it so well and I don't see how they could outdo themselves without dipping well below the levels of that weird Will Ferrel plantation dinner with the cannonballs.
>>
>>79223280
Are you saying that episode was bad? It was fucking hilarious you fag
>>
>I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but they're nothing compared to the fags you've got out here in San Francisco!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>All these flies buzzin around here... they can smell those eggs bleedin' out your PUSSY!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79223189
It was great. Season 2 was the worst by far.
>>
Eastbound is my favorite comedy ever, counting both television and movies. Pure kino.
>>
>>79224328
Have you seen any other Jody Hill movies? Foot Fist Way plays like a EB&D prototype with tae kwon do in place of baseball and Observe and Report is an amazing charecter study of a bi-polar man working mall security with delusions of grandeur. Both are the same comedic style and Observe and Report remains one of my top ten all time films.
>>
>>79224451
I saw Observe and Report in theatres and liked it, I really need to see it again. Footfist Way is on my watchlist.

I feel like Jody Hill/Danny McBride projects are especially funny if you live in the South, they nail the funny little regional things that you'd never think of but are hilarious. I love how Eastbound is filmed in location in North Carolina and that the extras and a few minor characters are locals.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.