[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they stop because of Dunn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: jackass.jpg (16KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
jackass.jpg
16KB, 300x316px
Did they stop because of Dunn?
>>
I Dunno
>>
>>79221743
No. Age.
>>
Age, and Bam being a fucking idiot.

All the guys have been openly toying with the idea of a fourth and final movie, but Bam can't get his act together. Even Steve-O said he needs to get clean.

Fucking Steve-O
>>
>>79221743
Who cares?
The movies are shit anyways

>>79221793
Thank god they arent going to do another garbage cash grab
>>
>>79221793
steve-o's been sober for like 8 years. where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>79221884
I know. I'm just saying that literally the worst case of drug abuse in the history of the group is telling Bam that he needs to stop.
>>
>>79221896
Bams an earth rocker, he doesnt take shit from anybody
>>
>>79221896
oh fuck my bad. im tired as shit.
>>
File: ryan_dunn_a_p.jpg (73KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
ryan_dunn_a_p.jpg
73KB, 349x466px
Bam, what the fuck!

Where's my skatepark?
>>
>>79221896
>that literally the worst case of drug abuse in the history of the group

Really?
Never heard of Brandon Novak?
You wonder why Bam is hanging with Novak?
>>
>>79222059
Well Novak wasn't exactly a member of Jackass.

He was part of CKY and only got to be in Jackass videos because Bam brought him along. Same goes for Dico, Rake, and Raab himself.
>>
I watched the first two movies recently. It was a mess. It was painfully obvious in almost every scene that they were just suffering. But still they had to act as if they had the time of their life. So they do a stunt, injure themselves horribly, laugh like retards and you look into their eyes and they're just dead.
I never want to see something like this again.
>>
>>79222059
>bam goes to rehab
>Novak went to rehab like 7 times and is still a bloated drug addicted piece of shit
Can he seriously fucking die already
>>
Steve-O and Chris Pontius are god tier.
>>
3>3.5>1>Bad Grandpa.5>2>2.5
>>
>>79222318
The problem with 3 is that it felt like budget abuse.

I'd only put it that high because it was a great farewell to the guys.
>>
>>79222373
The high five scene is my favourite.
>>
>>79222318
I actually really enjoy 2. It's unrematkable in many ways, but it's just a great compilation of stuff. Nothing grand, but just a lot of small pleasures.
>>
>>79222318
3 is great. Steve-o just getting clean, Dunn pulling himself up out of depression, Knoxville with his new family, all the cool big-budget shit they did. The whole cast was genuinely happy and having fun. Perfect ending to the series, I wouldn't even want them to make another one with Dunn gone and Bam a disgusting mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 665x800px
>mfw they make another one but substitute bam for novak
>>
File: pukee.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
pukee.gif
359KB, 240x200px
>>79222423
I just don't like 2. It's too gross. I almost vomited watching it.
>>
>>79222489
>Steve-o just getting clean, Dunn pulling himself up out of depression, Knoxville with his new family, all the cool big-budget shit they did

How can you act like all of these arent cons of the movie?
If I wanted to see a stupid prank show, I would watch one of the 15 garbage hidden camera shows on TV.

A gigantic hand high fiving someone?
Really?

>The whole cast was genuinely happy and having fun.

Of course they were
They were getting paid a large amount of money for doing no work. They didnt have to create the stunts, they just showed up and did whatever the writers made and left with cash in their pockets.
>>
>>79222576
High Five was hilarious. Fuck off.
>>
>>79222595
It was honestly one of the worst stunts they ever put on film
>>
>>79221743
Knoxville pissing blood 5 times a day might have something to do with it.
>>
>>79222576
Yeah I wish Steve o was coked out of his mind and Dunn was slitting his wrists on set. Oh what could have been...
>>
maybe they felt like they dun it all XD
>>
>>79222613
>Oh what could have been...

A tolerable jackass movie?
Nah, we have to have some random faggots who run the Carbonaro effect to build some stunts that would look funny in 3d!
>>
>>79222576
>being such a pleb that you think Jackass is about the stunts instead of the camaraderie amongst a group of dipshits who stumbled into fame
If you're honestly only watching these movies to see the cast hurt and degrade themselves as badly as possible you're a complete mong
>>
Which movie was it when Knoxville rubbed horse cum on his face for 3 months?

I could just google it but I want to make convo
>>
>>79222639
>a group of dipshits who stumbled into fame

I wouldnt say that 3 movies of skateboarding and stunts was "stumbling into fame"

And the so called "jackass group" was built by MTV.
It was CKY + Steevo + Knoxville

At least early on they were still doing stunts on their own with their own sense of humor and creativity. Not some fucking garbage hollywood writers
>>
>>79222576
If you want to see fucked up people doing dumb shit then watch bumfights or make a movie of your life.
>>
>>79222667
Jackass 3.5 senpai
>>
>>79222673
This is a pretty ironic post coming from someone who is trying to defend Jackass.
>>
>>79221743
they stopped because they were never funny to anyone over 12 and their fanbase finally grew up and dumped them
>>
2>1>2.5>3.5>3>Bad Grandpa
>>
File: larick.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
larick.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>79222739
>2>
>>
>>79222718
this

jackass is 90s as fuck (it came out 2000 but whatever). shit like this aint cool to the internet age, it's a relic of previous puritan retardation, back when le zany newgrounds flash animations were edgy and downloading tunes from napster was some kind of shady activity
>>
>>79222765
It was hard to be rebellious at the time
Its why the Attitude Era of WWF was so popular, backyard wrestling and all of that.
>>
>>79222765
im mid twenties now and i still enjoy them

although i was a kid when they came out so i guess a big part of it is nostalgia.

kids today are into rob dyrdek's mtv show now, thats basically american's funniest home vids but with dumbasses wiping out instead. jackass just had more personality and bro-tier vibes than any random collection of amateur stunts
>>
File: puke.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
puke.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>mfw that skit where Steve o drinks the fat guy's sweat
>>
Fuck it senpai as long as Dave England and Danger Ehren are down you've got a solid jackass film.
>>
>>79222961
>jackass just had more personality and bro-tier vibes

This is exactly why no other group has been able to replicate Jackass. The entire Jackass crew all seemed like a group of friends hanging out and doing goofy shit.

Nowadays, or at least back when people tried, studios just grabbed a bunch of random people and had them beat the shit out of each other. Completely missing the point of Jackass.

Anyone remember Rad Girls?
>>
in a podcast with Dave England, he says the whole group of guys are down to do a 4th movie except for Knoxville and who the fuck wants to see a jackass movie without him.
>>
>>79224150
didnt knoxville break his dick or something? what happened there?
>>
>>79222999
that was fucking disgusting. also, nice get
>>
Jackass 3 was awful.
>>
>>79224255
Dave mentions it and goes into detail In the pod. If your interested check out episode 54 of the poundcast
>>
CKY > Jackass
>>
>>79224150
>all the penniless fucks are ready to degrade themselves for an easy pay day

What a surprise. Knoxville has no reason to do one. yet.
>>
>>79222672
*a group of lovable dipshits
>>
File: 44.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
Did they stop because they ran out of horrible hellspawns for Steve-O to get stung/bit/crushed by?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.