[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God-Tier: Lucy, Charlie Brown High-Tier: Linus, Pig-Pen Mid-Tier:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: giphy.gif (919KB, 499x310px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
919KB, 499x310px
God-Tier: Lucy, Charlie Brown

High-Tier: Linus, Pig-Pen

Mid-Tier: Schroeder, Sally, Franklin

Low-Tier: Violet, Patty, Woodstock

Shit-Tier: Snoopy, Peppermint Patty, Marcie
>>
>>79221656

Peppermint Patty deserved better.
>>
>>79221674

She was tedious and unlikable. Unlike Lucy, who was tedious but likable.
>>
>>79221674
>>79221656

>haha Patty is such a lesbo
>actually super wet for Charlie Brown's dick

Wait what the fuck Snoopy in shit tier fuck you OP!
>>
>>79221767

Snoopy was ok before he brought his family into Peanuts. That was the point where he fucked up.
>>
>>
you have until this thread 404s to post a single funny peanuts cartoon.
>>
>>
>>79221767
Marcie was the implied lesbo dumbarse
>>
>>79221656

Honorable mention for the kid in orange:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1LUXQWzCno
>>
>>79221880

Yes, I know that now, obviously.
>>
why did the 3d movie sucked/bombed?
>>
>>79221946

Didn't they make the dumbass move of showing the little redhaired girl in the movie? I haven't watched it though.
>>
File: pe621220.gif (57KB, 900x190px) Image search: [Google]
pe621220.gif
57KB, 900x190px
>>79221871

A lot of Peanuts isn't funny anway, but rather chronicles the depression of Charlie Brown.
>>
>>79221886
This will always be great, makes me really sentimental. I even own the peanuts christmas album
>>
>>79221946

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct3y0LZuPSM

And this.
>>
>>79221981
as i remember they never showed her face, but only behind or silouettes of red hair
>>
File: Garfield+minus+garfield+4[1].jpg (66KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Garfield+minus+garfield+4[1].jpg
66KB, 500x477px
>>79222025
all these comicstrips are the pathologies of the artists?
or just Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes and this ?
>>
>>79222555

Not that I'm an expert but I think a lot of them are. If you take Peanuts as an exemple, in the beginning the depressed character of Charlie Brown is the focus of the strips. As Peanuts became more and more successful, the focus shifted more towards Snoopy, who is a happy character.

But I like it this way. All these different artists show that everybody deals with the same problems and disproves the impression that at least I used to have that "the whole world is against me".

The world hates the reader as little as it hates Charlie Brown. And to learn to stop taking the difficulties that life throws at you personal is an important step in overcoming them, in my opinion.
>>
File: charlie-brown-one-night.jpg (31KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-brown-one-night.jpg
31KB, 500x454px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.