[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia, Jeremy. Welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mark.jpg (423KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
423KB, 1366x768px
Hitler promised not to invade Czechoslovakia, Jeremy. Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>79219986
I remember the scene; I'm hearing it in his voice.

But for the life of me, I can't remember the show/movie....
>>
>>79220017
Peep Show
>>
File: 1306203582781.jpg (21KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1306203582781.jpg
21KB, 512x384px
>there are posters RIGHT NOW that have had cauliflower at christmas
>>
>>79220017
Peep Show.

I don't remember what he promised to Jez though.
>>
>now look, you're on the edge, and one way is heaven.. and the other.. well, best not to think about it but it's fuckin' horrible.
>>
>>79220038
He 'promised' not to tell Sophie about Jeff cheating on her
>>
The sudetenlang rightfully belongted to germany though and britain and france wanted to launch air raids in the early 30's against germany from the post-ww1 versailles artifical construct known as ""czechoslovakia""
>>
>tfw never finished the last 1.5 seasons because they were so bad
how did it go so wrong
>>
>>79220036
IT'S TRADITIONAL
>>
>>79220133
They promoted the idea that Jez and mark could have some semblance of happiness in their lives
>>
>>79220127
Germany itself is an artificial construct.

Versailles should have undone the legacy of Bismarck as the French suggested. Half-measures like the half-assed Treaty of Versailles were only going to make things worse.
>>
OH LEAVE HIM ALONE
HE MARRIED HER DIDN'T HE?!
>>
>>79220133
Turning Dobby into a cunt for no reason in season 8 kinda killed the show for me. That and there just were no good jokes that season.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.