[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the perfect movie right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Back_to_the_Future.jpg (111KB, 257x400px) Image search: [Google]
Back_to_the_Future.jpg
111KB, 257x400px
this is the perfect movie right?
>>
>>79217809
Its one of the few solid trilogies
>>
memes aside, it's reddit.
>>
>>79217809
No its literally overrated as fuck on here. Get over it, its not that good.

Reddit as fuck you tourists
>>
>>79217871
you seem angry
>>
3 is better than 2, you are literally retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
>>79218116
2 is the only watchable scifi of the trilogy, but it also has the biggest plot hole in that old biff should not have been able to bring the car to the happy timeline if doc and marty weren't able to.
>>
Why does Marty I look different from Marty II? In the other movie, I mean. The timeline paradox is fucking with my brain. Did Marty I fuck his mom? If that's the case, did Marty I start the timeline, or was there as Marty 0 before him? Is it a self-fulfilling egg/chicken loop, like 12 Monkeys?
>>
File: DeathBec6.jpg (132KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
DeathBec6.jpg
132KB, 736x1104px
>>79217809
Solid trilogy. Zemekis can make a good movie. Pic related is also top tier entertainmentkino
>>
Mediocre children's flicks.
>>
>>79218220
I miss Bruce Willis the comedic actor.
Moonlighting was legit af

In some ways die hard was a mistake
>>
The 1st film is the only good one.

I've never met anyone who has seen Back To The Future and didn't like it.
>>
File: f05513332.jpg (37KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
f05513332.jpg
37KB, 500x611px
>>79218307
>>
>>79218363
Bruce used to have fun in his movies, now he just seems to do it so he's not completely bored and won't spend time with his whore daughters.
>>
>>79218390
Part 2 is one of the best sequels ever made. An argument can be easily be made that its better.
>>
>>79218198
Not sure if You're trolling, but Eric Stoltz was replaced by Michael Fox as Marty several weeks into the filming.

>>79218220
>Zemekis can make a good movie.
agreed.
>>
>>79217809
>be 1980s
>go back in time to 1950s
>world is dramatically different
Good luck doing that for the 2010s to the 1980s. The world is almost the same as it was back then.
>>
>>79220682
>The world is almost the same as it was back then.
>.t born in the 2000's
>>
Why didn't they tie the cable right to the car?
>>
>>79217871
>>79217856
you fucking teenagers
>>
>>79220682
>2010s to the 1980s. The world is almost the same as it was back then
lol
you are 20 if that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.