[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when it's time to get comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>when it's time to get comfy
>>
Is the show for republicans or making fun of them?
>>
File: 1486142616961.jpg (103KB, 745x655px) Image search: [Google]
1486142616961.jpg
103KB, 745x655px
>"last man standing"
>sitting down
>>
File: grounded4life1[1].jpg (38KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
grounded4life1[1].jpg
38KB, 356x500px
>>79217024
>>
That lesbian episode really spoke to me, man.
I've always had trouble making women friends for a long period of time because they always seem to need you to wear your kiddie gloves to converse. So I became friends with this really butch lesbian at this tabletop convention and it was cool for a while, but eventually it becomes so obvious that you can't talk to even the butchiest of lesbians like you can with a guy. You always have to restrain yourself because they get so easily upset. How does anyone make women friends without being a bitch?
>>
>>79217093

I assume you're a guy?

You don't. Women are terrible friends. Women don't even like each other as friends.
>>
>>79217054
modern conservatism is a parody of 1950s stereotypes so it's interchangeable
>>
>>79217093
I can literally say whatever to my girlfriend and she never gets offended. she's as much of a dick as I am and we laugh at all the same mean spirited shit. you just haven't met any cool people anon.
>>
>>79217191
Yeah but what if you're just milquetoast as fuck as the most offensive thing you can say isn't actually that offensive?
The guys who I always hear saying this shit are usually just boring.
>>
which is best gril?
>>
>>79217024
I can honestly never get that comfy when I want to fuck the shit out every woman in the cast.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.