[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this convoluted subplot please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: X_c6bce257.jpg (31KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
X_c6bce257.jpg
31KB, 604x402px
Can someone explain this convoluted subplot please?
>>
CIA said to Bane that he's a big guy because Bane's large stature is very noticeable. Bane then said "for you" to show that he's a big guy in subjectivity to CIA's small stature.
>>
>>79212164
I want to talk about a tv show, no memes please.
>>
File: o-TWIN-PEAKS-facebook.jpg (571KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TWIN-PEAKS-facebook.jpg
571KB, 2000x1000px
Twin Peaks?
>>
>>79212111
Josie was a little whore in hong kong, then eckhardt came along and found her as a child and raised her to be a ninja sex slave. Eckhardt fell in love and viewed her as property. Then they sent josie over to kill catherines brother and take over the mill because eckhardt wanted revenge for some shit I can't remember. Anyway josie falls in love with the sheriff, eckhardt returns to get josie after she killed the other chink guy and escaped seattle but josie I think had heart problems and anyway she shot eckhardrt and die of a heart attack or some mysterious thing.
>>
>>79212688
and also josie was the one who shot cooper and left him to die.
>>
>>79212195
JUST
MMMMM WHATS GOIN ON HERE?!
YOU'RE A BIG GUY
'MASK YOU SUMTHIN
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
CRAB LEGS
KINO
I LIKE TO
>>
>>79212723
Why?
>>
>>79212716
why?
>>
>>79212111
BIG
KNOBS
>>
Josie was on a vacation far away
come around and talk it over
so many things that i want to say
you know i like my girls a little bit older
i just wanna use your love tonight
i dont wanna lose your love tonight
>>
File: giphy.gif (989KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
989KB, 500x353px
dead people turn into wood when they die in twin peaks
it's part of the black lodge or something
>>
File: where.jpg (108KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
108KB, 644x644px
she wanted the lumber mill and so did someone else and she used her body to get a man to protect her from that other person

>>79212195
>>
>>79213413
>>79212716

this

why the fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.