[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 01-rabbits.jpg (101KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
01-rabbits.jpg
101KB, 1280x693px
I don't get it.
>>
>>79211748
Don't try to find singular universal answers in Lynch films, they are more of an experience where the viewer projects his mind onto it.

While you watch it you shouldn't be "manually" deconstructing every segment thinking what does this or that mean, but just let yourself experience everything
>>
>>79211748

There's nothing to 'get.'

With Lynch, there's no pretense. He's not trying to be smart or clever. He's just transcribing his intuition onto the screen. Just go with the flow and take it in like a dream.
>>
>>79211748
sitcom parody
>>
>>79211748
>Just go with the flow and take it in like a dream.
This. Its basically surrealist "art" done right without being tryhard. Even with all the creepiness and the fucking demon sequences you realize fast its not meant to fuck you up (like a cheap jump scare) but to genlty suck you into... you get slowly desensitize towards what you are seeing.
>>
>>79211826
This. Just experience it for what it is.

Also don't fall for the puzzle bullshit. Lynch meant it to be watched for what it is, not as a mystery
>>
Lol this sounds pretentious as fuck and I feel stupider reading this thread.

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO LMAO

kill yourselves
>>
>>79213303
No it's just interesting. He makes interesting things that some people find interesting.

It's not for everyone. And that's OK.
>>
>>79211748

don't bother getting it
just receive it the way you do a dream and feel what it has

>>79212026
fucking hivemind
>>
>>79213303
Lynch is the polar opposite of "pretentious".

Others always imply "deep" symbolism and meaning to his films and he shuts them all down.
>>
>>79213452

This lynch guy sounds like a fagboi.
>>
Rabbits is Lynch's greatest work
>>
>>79213303

Mulholland Dr. is book made to life
>>
>>79214259
I wish its soundtrack was released.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.