[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what exactly was wrong with her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ellen.png (717KB, 960x537px) Image search: [Google]
ellen.png
717KB, 960x537px
>>
You're disgusting, OP.
>>
>>79209299
she was too busy being in love with me
>>
She can read minds.
>>
>>79209299
she was a friendless loser

is she /ourgirl/?
>>
that OG zoolander orgy scene
7/10 would TV fap again
>>
Is she the one who hates the blacks and the jews
>>
>>79209327
hi Ben

why did Zoolander 2 suck so much?
>>
Is that man-hands?
>>
>>79209299
Do stand up comedians in new York really get that much pussy?
>>
>>79209414
>>79209406

there was literally nothing wrong with her

it was a joke that such a great, beautiful person could be considered a loser by other people's perspectives
>>
>>79209299
i was really hoping we'd find out in the last thirty seconds
>>
>>79209299
I thought it was so hot that she was the loser of her friend group

I guess that says more about me than her though
>>
>>79209406
No that was the girl that had her own NBC show for a while. Amanda Pete.
>>
>>79209299
too soon.
>>
>>79209299
Horrible yeast infection that Jerry couldn't detect.
>>
>>79209456

If you're a single man in a big city you can easily go on different dates each week
>>
>>79209411
because you only bought one ticket to see it.

it's amazing on your fifth viewing
>>
>>79209406
no it was the one where there was nothing wrong with her, but everybody said there was. and then jerrys parents liked her so he had to dump her.
>>
>>79209375
She had friends. They all inexplicably felt sorry for her and thought it was great that Jerry was willing to take her out.

>>79209406
No, that was Debra Messing.
>>
As far as i can tell She was too safe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.