[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Star Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: obi-qui-gon-maul.jpg (164KB, 1436x611px) Image search: [Google]
obi-qui-gon-maul.jpg
164KB, 1436x611px
What happened to Star Wars?
>>
>>79208496
JUST
>>
>>79208496
The diversity league ruined it
>>
>>79208496
V>>>IV>>FA>>VI/R1>>>>>III>>>>>I>>>>>II
>>
>>79208496
Jews
>>
Non-retarded people grew up and stopped caring about these shitty Reddit-tier kid movies. They only exist to sell toys. I hope the whole fucking franchise dies.
>>
>>79208496
Where even are they?
>>
George Lucas letting his ego and laziness getting in the way of making competent movies. After years of saying he was a terrible writer that didn't like directing, he decided to do both jobs for the prequels, and he was lazy as fuck about it.
>>
>>79208637
>the force awakens above anything
Cancer
>>
>>79208862
>pretty much handling everything
>lazy
>>
>>79208953
Do you know much about the production of the movies? He constantly put off writing drafts of the scripts (Eps. 2 and 3 weren't even started until just before filming) and didn't put much effort into revising what he did come up with. And his direction mostly consisted of sitting on a couch and thinking up ways to be lazy; a big part of why so much CGI was used is that it allowed lots of things to be handled in post production. There's a really funny videos is Lucas seriously saying that Count Dooku should be entirely CGI so the fight between him and Yoda could be animated, since it would be easier.

Revenge of the Sith is a good example of all of this. The script wasn't finished when filming started, and wasn't finished until well into post-production. He ended up changing Anakin's motivation for turning to the darkside later, and a lot of the movie had to be changed in reshoots.
>>
>>79209172
Fucking hell. I hope that hacks like Lucas get blacklisted by Trump.
>>
File: 1474385810056.jpg (217KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474385810056.jpg
217KB, 1920x1200px
>>79208496
Age of rehashes and the disney factory floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm5czvOeeig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWqTj-LuXCs
>>
>>79208858
They start fighting in a hanger then they end up in another god damned endless pit.

Fucking hack lucas
>>
>>79208496
IV>V>VI>>FA=III>>>I>>>>II
>>
>>79208915
You spend too much time around memes. Form your own opinion for once.
>>
>>79208496
>>79208496
Is there even a point to all those force-field doors?
>>
>>79208496
You grew up
>>
George Lucas responded to the prequel criticism by doing the only thing he could to piss off viewers while not damaging himself further: he handed the reins to the Jews.
>>
File: farmer-milking-his-cow.jpg (33KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
farmer-milking-his-cow.jpg
33KB, 338x450px
>>79208496
>>
>>79210259
Plagarism is an automatic fail, therefore, 7 is automatically on the bottom of any Star Wars list
>>
>>79209172
they literally used the first drafts Lucas wrote and it's really obvious at points. There's that Jedi who ordered the clone army in Attack of the Clones that we don't find out about in the movie and in the commentary Lucas specifically says he'll play a key role in the next one, and he's not mentioned at all in Revenge of the Sith.

Also I don't know if this one is true but apparently towards the end of shooting someone reminded Lucas that he hadn't explained how Force Ghosts worked and Lucas was like oh fuck so that's why in one of the last scenes Yoda out of nowhere is like "btw Obi-Wan I can teach you how to become a ghost".

The last 5 minutes of Revenge of the Sith is so bafflingly bad that it genuinely has me laughing the entire time. I'll never understand how people think it's better than Return of the Jedi or TFA/RO. I think it's just because it's the best of the prequels but that's not exactly an accomplishment considering the Phantom Menace seems like fan fiction written by Charles Manson and Attack of the Clones is one of the worst movies of all time
>>
>>79211696
Plagiarism by similarities and identical plot structure? I mean

>Character spends their whole life on a shitty desert planet with junk dealers
>They're also somehow incredibly powerful in the Force for reasons unknown
>Pure coincidence leads their mentor to find them
>Said mentor dies later on
>Superweapon is like a Death Star but different
>It gets blown up by flying into it and shooting some stuff

but enough about the Phantom Menace
>>
>>79208496
Why would that laser wall hall even exist and got what purpose?
>>
>>79212908
you can't expect sensical logistics in a platformer anon
>>
>>79208637
>TFA above VI
you disgust me, pleb
>>
>>79210388
Anti radiation
>>
>>79208496
>le let's take this series with a 90% white male fanbase and make it about feminism and diversity
>>
>>79208496
Never realized how KINO this shot is. George is a damn genius.
>>
>>79214792
who are you quoting?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.