[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave capeshit to us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Leave capeshit to us.
>>
>capeshit

that's not Magiranger
>>
>>79206828
oh, so NOW its descriptive instead of a blanket statement
>>
That buzzword is so fucking faggy now.
>>
>what are jokes
>>
>>79207657
every buzzword /tv/ makes up is faggy.
>>
>>79206719
Those suits are so fucking over designed
>>
Chronicle meets The Breakfast Club meets Fant4stic.

It's gonna be one of those "so bad it's not even ironically enjoyable" movies.
>>
>>79206719
The uniforms look awesome. Anyone disagree.
>>
Chronicle did this, and unlike this, it did it well.
>>
>>79206719
>no green ranger

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>79209485

Fuck off Tommy Rita is the green ranger
>>
>>79209442
It's a shame all the other designs look like generic trash.
>>
>>79207835
Absolutely.
And you can bet your ass that all the Zord scenes will be a Transformers-tier shit-show.
>>
>>79206719
TIME TO GO GO watch another movie
>>
>>79206719
Does anyone think this wont be shit?
>>
>>79209880
TIME TO GO GO kys
>>
>>79209442
A great proportion disagrees, I disagree, they're an overdesigned mess, literally can't tell any of them appart if you remove the color, no iconic, doesn't leave an imprint in your mind, not easily recognizable, you can't say "this one is the t-rex, this one is the mastodon"
>>
>>79209924
>Mastodon
That thing is a caterpillar though, it has 10 legs or so
>>
>>79209880
GO GO TO THE POLLS
>>
>>79206719
I'm unironily hype about the megazord cgi
>>
>>79210754

Bet you love Mac and Cheese Goldar too
>>
>>79210804
It might be a shitshow but it'll be a FUN shitshow
>>
>>79210855

I wish you'd put a FUN gun in your mouth.
>>
>>79210855
What part of it looks fun? The 90s movie was a fun shitshow because while it was bad it was also silly and didn't take itself seriously at all. This on the other hand takes itself way too seriously and it looks like they just made a spiritual successor to Chronicle.
>>
>>79206719
Why? You want to make it worse?
>>
>>79206719
Can't wait for /tv/ to praise this once it tanks with critics.
>>
>>79211223
You know it!
:^)
>>
>>79211112
This perfectly sums up my issues with this

They should have gone more self-aware, do what Guardians did but cash in on the 90s nostalgia instead

I'm not getting fussy because I'm not invested in this, but the only parts in the trailer I liked were the day time in-suit running/fighting shots. That's what Power Rangers should be
>>
>>79211267
My issue is that these seem to be teenagers with attitude which would be fine if that's what the originals were. These don't seem like the kinds of kids that hang around in juice bars and got to peace conferences and never come back.
>>
i still dont understand how this exists but a voltron movie doesnt.
>>
Why can't Americans make true Sentai-kino?

https://youtu.be/iU2CGUDv538
>>
If I was still 10, this would look fucking awesome and i would be shitting myself with hype.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.