[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad actress or is simply just part of bad films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Bad actress or is simply just part of bad films?
>>
terrible actress

she has been part of several quality films that were only hurt by her lack of performance and would have done just as good if not better with someone else in the roles

keep riding that girl from harry potter success though
>>
>>79204429

Bad actress
>>
you can watch just any 30 second snippet of her and she's absolutely horrible at the most basic emoting. She used to overcompensate this with her eyebrows on Emilia Clarkeish levels but I haven't watched anything recent of hers to see if she's grown out of that.
>>
feces eyes
>>
I have to say she's just a bad actress and she looks horrible as bell from what we've seen so fare.

But in general a very talented and indeed capable young lady. Here BA in english literature and work for woman rights (like her speech in the UN) is pretty impressive. If she wasn't acting/famous i think she'd still find some sort of success either in academia or politics.

but yeah she's a very bad acress and not at all as pretty as people make her out to be. If i went home with her from the club one night i'd probably sneak out before she woke up and not answer her texts..
>>
it's only a model
>>
>>79204634
>Here BA in english literature and work for woman rights (like her speech in the UN) is pretty impressive
>Here BA in english literature and work for woman rights (like her speech in the UN) is pretty impressive
>>
would you let her kick you in the balls?
>>
post yoga pants
>>
>>79204716
yes but i would demand five uninterrupted minutes with her neck
>>
File: 1386982648445.png (118KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1386982648445.png
118KB, 320x287px
>>79204634
> BA in english literature
Literally the most sterotypically soft women's subject on the curriculum, achieveable by just about any sentient being on the planet if they had the time and inclination. If it was molecular physics I'd be impressed.
>>
Terrible actress, the only reason she is relevant is because every Millennial got their first hard on watching the prisoner of azkaban.
She is out Marilyn Monroe except ugly and not as famous and will never be remembered.

Hell I remember my little ten year old tic tac weiner getting a chub.
> prisoner of azkaban was ten years ago.
>>
>>79204989
*Thirteen years ago.
>>
File: gettyimages-56943420.jpg (462KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-56943420.jpg
462KB, 1280x800px
>>79204989
>every Millennial got their first hard on watching the prisoner of azkaban
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>79205060
>ms.Sweden
>>
YOGA PANTS
>>
same as jlaw
bad actress
>>
>>79204429
Oh my god she's so beautiful. I love her so much. It sucks though cause she lives in this hollywood bubble so we wouldn't have anything in common, but i could worship her feet or something.
>>
>>79204429
Neither, great actress, better than the lot fauned over here. Liked everything besides Regression.
>>
>>79204429
The beauty and the beast trailer really highlights how bad an actress she is.
>>
>>79204634
>BA
completely worthless

t. someone with a B.A. degree
>>
>>79206899
what BA did you do?
>>
>>79204429
prude bitch could have been something but thought she was too smart or that turn into a feminist.now is nothing but b list
>>
I would still worship her feet
>>
>>79204429
Is she a bad actress though? She got the role for Beauty and the beast a large budget film and also La La Land, she got dropped for La La because she had crazy demands but her acting got her accepted.
>>
>>79208199
what were the crazy demands
>>
>>79208236
she wanted it shot in London or something so she didn't have to move.
>>
>>79208236
to be asked to be in la la land.
>>
>>79204429

>Bad actress or is simply just part of bad films?

Bad actress, but certainly capable of portraying a disney princess, which only requires you to be cute and (sometimes) able to sing decently.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.