[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People you used to think had taste before you really got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1453093210388.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
1453093210388.png
313KB, 701x394px
ITT: People you used to think had taste before you really got into film.

This fat pleb faggot.
>>
>>79200296
My brother, turns out he was just a Battle Royal/Old Boy shitter.
>>
They didn't even review Silence and I specifically checked to confirm it was playing in their area. Zero people wanted to see the bye bye man reviewed, oh I'm sorry, completely dissected and overanalyzed.

Silence is probably going to be an Academy Awards nominee so I am a bit curious about their thoughts.
>>
Jay.

He's 90% normalfag, 10% "lol I'm so weird XD!" film school fag
>>
Still mad about that Rouge One film review, eh OP?
>>
>>79200364
brah oscar noms have been out for a while now. Silence was snubbed in most categories.
>>
>got into film
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79200364
that's not the kinda movie they review. they aren't kino reviews. they're schlock reviewers.
>>
don't you mean people you liked til they didn't validate your opinion that one time and now you're triggered?
>>
I'm glad these fuckfaces aren't popular anymore. The minute mike said he liked Jurassic world I thought he was a total retard.
>>
>>79200296
"Having a taste" doesn't necessarily mean you have a good taste.
You can have a taste for cheesy 80s zombie movies for example.

And Mike certainly has a taste, a taste for entertaining character driven movies.

Not the most praisable taste out there (which he is aware of), but atleast he has one and isn't afraid to say what he likes/dislikes based on it.

Having any kind of taste is better than just following the rest and/or liking everything.
>>
>>79200296
It's called a generation gap. You represent the nu-star wars fan. They represent the older.
>>
>>79200296
The only reason you made this thread was so you could complain about how RLM doesn't validate your opinions. Fuck off, retard.
>>
Star wars faggot is still triggered.
>>
>>79201952
I'm the same age as Mike.
>>
>>79202300
Well then you have different views on star wars. There are fans out there who actually think the original trilogy is nothing more than nostalgia. They think that star wars is defined by the EU that exploded in the 90s and prequel era.
>>
>>79200296
he liked La La Land, he's okay in my list plus I don't care about star wars shit
>>
>>79200296
found the R1 shitter
>>
>>79202388
Those are 2 of my friends. One of which actually has decent taste, the other is a turbo pleb when in comes to everything imaginable, from food to books to movies and everything else. It's fucking infuriating when they talk down to me like I have bad taste when I say I don't like the EU
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.