[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win, /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: clint-vs-wayne.jpg (66KB, 688x310px) Image search: [Google]
clint-vs-wayne.jpg
66KB, 688x310px
>>
Cling Eastwood is the Ryan Gosling of western actors.
>>
John Wayne is Steven Seagal of western actors.
>>
John Wayne wins, more down to earth then actor Clint eastwood.
>>
>>79198865
Clint Eastwoods characters are always Mary Sues
>>
>>79198865
holy bull, they're both 6'4".
John Wayne is heavier though, probably played Football too, so my money is on The Duke.
>>
John Wayne = Flick
Clint Eastwood = Kino
>>
>>79199218
In The Story of Josie Wells he was a mary sue but such a good one I didn't even care about it, there's one scene when his indian to-be-sidekick starts telling his sob story and Josie just falls sleeps because he does not care yet he's still down with the cause, then later the indian does the same thing to him. What a great fucking movie.
>>
>>79199593
>The Story of Josie Wells
You mean The Outlaw Josie Wells?
>>
>>79198865
Wayne was the living embodiment of the United States at its peak

Eastwood made some Western pastiche films in Italy for a few years
>>
>>79198865
eastwood

john wayne movies suck
>>
>>79199440
No, he did ballet. That is why John Wayne had his "distinctive" walk.

He was a tall heavyset guy who was very light on his feet.

Oh, and
>Clint Eastwood.
Not only did he play the best cowboys he also played the best cops. And the best crotchety old men.
>>
>>79199754
Did you forget about Rawhide?
Obviously, you forgot about Rawhide.
>>
>>79199754
>Eastwood made some Western pastiche films in Italy for a few years
Eastwood also played in quite a few American westerns, including his own. As much as people rave about those 3 spaghetti westerns he played in, movies like very overlooked High Plains Drifter.
>>
>>79199920
>in, movies like very overlooked High Plains Drifter.
were pretty good too*

wanted to make the post little longer, ultimately scrapped 3/4th of it and this happened.
>>
>>79199659
That's what I meant, sorry for the confusion
>>
>>79198865
John Wayne was always a colossal faggot and extremely overrated. The Sleepers was borderline slapstick overacted shit.
Eastwood is a legend. Wayne is a shitty meme that died decades ago.
>>
>>79199991
*The Searchers
god fuck this place into oblivion
>>
I like Clint

My dad preferred John
>>
>>79198865
'Murica likes John
America prefers Clint.
>>
File: 1468519455681.jpg (81KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468519455681.jpg
81KB, 850x400px
John Wayne is fucking based af family.
>>
>>79200716
post the link to the interview, faggot
https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wild_Wild_Cold_War/files/2011/11/John_Wayne_Playboy_Int2.pdf
>>
I prefer Clint. John Ford beats them both.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1051x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1051x760px
John Wayne was a fag.
>>
File: 850px-Pizaphillspencer[1].png (479KB, 850x404px) Image search: [Google]
850px-Pizaphillspencer[1].png
479KB, 850x404px
>>79198865
they
>>
>>79198865
Between actors it'd be Clint.
Between characters it'd be the man with no name
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.