[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the hell can I get eyes like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: riddickg.png (297KB, 632x266px) Image search: [Google]
riddickg.png
297KB, 632x266px
Where the hell can I get eyes like that?
>>
File: 250px-RiddickButcherBay.jpg (19KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
250px-RiddickButcherBay.jpg
19KB, 250x305px
>>79197176
Gotta kill a few people. then you got to get sent to a slam, where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on your eyeballs.
>>
>>79197706
"Nah jk.

Furyan magic. Lol."
>>
>>79197727

his ability to see in the dark has nothing to do with him being a Furyian.
>>
>>79197706

That game was GOAT.
>>
>>79197765
It literally does though

It's some special snowflake furyan shit, go confirm it yourself on whatever wiki or something
>>
>>79197706
im still playing this. shits so good.
>>
>>79197801
>"(Previous to the Butcher Bay game, Ursa Luna was the original source of Riddick's eyeshine. After losing his recently stolen cash to the Shiners, Riddick encounters Cutter, the slam doc who gave the Shiners' their enhanced night vision and pays the doctor in cigarettes to perform the same surgery on his eyes."

From the wiki retard
>>
>>79197801
The other Furian guy on the chronicles didn't have shiny eyes.
>>
>>79198324
Post the rest of it asshole
>>
>>79197176
Shape your eyebrows and use subtle make up and contact lenses. Don't overdo the shaping or make up or you will look like a plastic weirdo.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.