[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luke, I am only 46 years old.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: vado.png (2MB, 1918x816px) Image search: [Google]
vado.png
2MB, 1918x816px
Luke, I am only 46 years old.
>>
Luke, I was a good friend.
>>
You get set on fire and live with the stress of constant pain and war for 20 years, see how good you look by your mid-40s.
>>
Looks like me and I'm 30.
>>
File: ben.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>Luke, did I ever tell you that you could probably shut down Vader's suit by messing with the control panel on his chest. He was a good friend.
>>
>>79196964
>set on fire
>in constant pain
>unable to sleep or at least rest unless you are submerged into a tank of magic water
>constant claustrophobia of your new "body" basically being a coffin
>no limbs
>constant supply of drugs pumped into you
>dark side corrupting you
>rest of your life fighting in war collecting even more injuries along the way

anakins face at least still looked "human" with all that
>>
>>79197179
>only in his 50s
Wtf happens to people in the SW universe?
>>
>>79197205
Living on a desert wasteland planet does that to you.

Luke is supposed to be what 16 in ANH? He could pass for 30 if he wanted to.
>>
>>79197303
No he was 20 in ANH
>>
>>79197186
Qui Gon really fucked him over didn't he?
>>
>>79197205
its basically the dark ages during all of the star wars universe, no new technologies outside of the death star in over 10,000 years.
>>
>>79197303
Now I know why Tatooine is such a wretched and criminal place
If you age that fast, you won't live long
So most people just go for it, it's not like they will die much younger anyway
>>
>No Luke, I was a good friend
>>
>>79196759
Mark Hamill was in his 20s during the OT, so it could be completly possible that Vader was indeed something around 50 years old.
>>
>>79196759
but it was a HARD twenties
when youre in youre 30s youll know some people like that if yer still cool op... people like lilo...
>>
File: yoda2.jpg (134KB, 610x301px) Image search: [Google]
yoda2.jpg
134KB, 610x301px
>900+ years old
>Doesn't look a day older than 493

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... George?
>>
>>79200040
>880 years old
>can flip around and cut off heads like it's nothing

>900 years old
>argh i'm old gotta die now *wheeze*
>>
>>79197205
deathsticks
>>
t. people trying to pretend the prequels weren't just garbage fanfiction that haven't been retconned by Disney completely.

You will never hear about anything that solely came from the prequels again.
>>
>>79196759
Your point? I'm 19 and people tell me I look 30. Some people age like wine, others milk.
>>
>>79200255
Of course. That explains why they're still canon and referenced in the new Disney media.
>>
>>79200369
>Be Disney executive
>Know that the prequels almost killed the Star Wars brand
>Know that 8 year olds who saw the prequels when they came out are now in their 20's
>Know that the plot makes no sense
>know that the CGI hasn't aged at all
>Know that the films are utter garbage
>Know that you need to appease the fanbois like JJ did with Star Trek
>Tell them it's still canon and make some cartoons for babies to sell them
The films will never mention anything to do with the prequels, the closest thing you will ever get is that one guy who plays leias father showing up in rogue one

You 20 year old faggots are disgusting.
>>
>>79200469
Well that's not what retcon means at all, but sure thing Gramps.
>>
>>79200107
>>he's never known any old people for more than 5 years bcuz hes a gen y faggot
>>
>>79200693
It's retconned in the medium that matters.
>>
>>79196759
Add 10 years.
>>
>>79196759
Don't do meth
>>
>>79200040

>Can live that long
>Doesn't make it to 1000
>>
So Vader was secretly a woman all along then?
>>
>>79196759
>Luke, did I ever tell you I used to be a slave owned by a blue jewish bat named Watto? Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and your mother tried to free me but they couldn't buy me because they didn't have the right currency. I guess there weren't any ATMs or currency exchanges on the entire planet.
>Luckily I had built a podracer out of scrap when I was nine and I managed to win a race even though I had never even finished one. That won me my freedom and I jumped up and said "yipeee!"
>Too bad they couldn't free my mom, too. It probably would have been better if they had done so because then I wouldn't have had nightmares about her dying that came true, which made me eventually turn to the darkside in an attempt to save my wife from the same fate.
>Tell your sister you were right.
>>
File: Trump.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>79200469
>The prequels got roasted by snobby critics
>almost killed the Star Wars brand

Yeah they totally bombed at the box office, right. Go be a bitter kike somewhere else, JJ.
>>
>>79202020
>Also, make sure to throw away my melted helmet so my grandson doesn't find it and talk to it. That's be weird.
>>
>>79197205
Midiclorians
>>
>>79197433
HE WAS 19 REEEEE
>>
>Luke, I massacred hundreds if not thousands of Jedi, including the younglings
>I performed genetic experiments on countless alien slaves
>I stood idly by as an entire planet was erased from existence
>I used the power of the force to convince an older woman to fall in love with me

But yeah you were right about me I was really good all along
>>
>>79202627
He didn't say "you were right about me" he said "you were right about Sheev".
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.